Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they decide to go against the main thing that got them there in the first place, then yeah I’m going to have questions haha

I can’t say that I know the ins and outs of our team, but OU struggled against hard throwers, which Pickens is. I saw someone say that they hit well against rise balls, which Rogers throws.

If you throw Rogers and lose today, then you probably can’t throw her much the next day or two to get back to the championship series. I’m not saying it was the right call, but these coaches know more than most of us.

What’s your point? Nick Saban is one of the greatest coaches of all time, but you saw how many times he got triggered while we were putting up 52 on him.

My point is he is a good poster and tested, and the negativity can be constant around here. The word triggered is overused. I’m done though.

When they decide to go against the main thing that got them there in the first place, then yeah I’m going to have questions haha
Today didn’t win or lose the series…. Tried the girl with the best arm to see if we could steal one from Oklahoma….It didn’t matter who we pitched if we can’t score.

Did its wake flip you out of your boat?

Invol is very resourceful. Lemonade from lemons.

used-tires-on-a-boat.jpg

Conspiracy: Karen tanked after the first inning because there's no way that ump was going to let Tennessee win that game

Nah, we just got unlucky to be put in their bracket. (honestly the other bracket is weak compared to the one we're in). But everyone is playing for second. Oklahoma is a buzzsaw and they get to play the World Series at home every year for some reason.

Reactions: Devo182
Nah, we just got unlucky to be put in their bracket. (honestly the other bracket is weak compared to the one we're in). But everyone is playing for second. Oklahoma is a buzzsaw and they get to play the World Series at home every year for some reason.
Between them and Clemson we're facing 2 teams that have won some ~80 games straight and playing at their place (or might as well be in OU's case).

Any wins today was going to be a nice bit of icing. 1 down but still 1 to go.

Reactions: UTProf
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back