Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me why you decide to start a freshman in the biggest game of the year besides your best pitcher?? Makes absolutely no sense

Can someone explain to me why you decide to start a freshman in the biggest game of the year besides your best pitcher?? Makes absolutely no sense
She's apparently the Ben Joyce of softball but they showed that the last half of the season it's been very suspect. Now they bring in another freshman?

Reactions: JoeyVols32
After 100+ views, I finally noticed just how insanely accurate this ball had to be AND how difficult a catch it was.

He's literally scorching between 2 defenders, head turned 180 degrees, catches it perfectly in stride.

"Oh but it was all scheme and he was wide open for a layup...no skill needed...and no, we don't consider speed a skill" 🤔😂

View attachment 554511View attachment 554512
Wasn't a lob pass, thats for sure. He roped that ball in their exactly where it had to be.

Reactions: hooter vol
Karen Weekley expects to play Oklahoma at least twice imo. The freshman probably were going to have to pitch against OU at least once anyway.

If we pull this out we have our star pitchers rested for the semifinals. If we don't, we have our star players rested for the elimination game against OSU. Then they'd probably be available for the final as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back