Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the F-you money @InVOLuntary has but a kayak on the Chesapeake Bay is nice.

View attachment 554698
No F-you money here unless the F stands for saving for years. What are you fishing for?

It's windy as all get out here today. 25 knot winds. We had to go off shore to dump our tanks. 3-4 footers. We trolled our way out and we moved another 10 miles south to Norman's Cay. Caught nothing until we git back in shallow water and I caught another small strawberry grouper. I also caught on on a down rig with squid. They don't get big so we really need a couple more for a meal. There's a small reef right around this Anchorage we get to with the dinghy if the winds will die down. This anchorage is rough in these winds. May be a long night.

Winning tonight or tomorrow would mean we've reached 3 straight super regionals. That's equal to the entire total of supers we've reached prior to TV.

And a decent chance a non-canceled 2020 season would've started what would now be a 4-year run.

Somebody fire this bum midseason again for us.

June 4, 1889

John Clarkson of the Boston Beaneaters, becomes the first player in major league history to throw an "Imacculate Inning," (three strike outs on nine pitches)

clarkson.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back