Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed it was a bit harsh and over-reactionary, but we can agree that compared to last year, he was regressed in a big way. He was a no brainer first rounder last year. This year, I wouldn’t take him in the first 10 rounds. It was more of a comparison based on what I know he is capable of.
His stuff is electric. You would be silly not to take him in the first 10 rounds.

Calling people out afterwards is part of the fun for me. I have posted some pretty dumb stuff during games and I am disappointed if someone doesn't call me out later.
All good, brother. Just happy we came out with the W in the end. And happy we have a place like this to interact

Lol as crazy as US football can get, it will never touch the insanity of global soccer games.

And frankly I'm glad. A little too Apocalypse Now for me 😅🤣 We may have some crappy fans in football, but it's nothing like the hooligan culture. That stuff is foreign to US sports and I'm glad.
The extreme hooliganism culture is majorly diluted now in most European leagues. It was very prevalent 10,20,30 years ago. Still around, and you see it, but most leagues/cities/countries have placed heavy emphasis on stopping it. The culture is still much, much different than even the ****** US fans though.

Now, South American soccer? Nah, **** that noise. They are bat **** crazy 😂

The extreme hooliganism culture is majorly diluted now in most European leagues. It was very prevalent 10,20,30 years ago. Still around, and you see it, but most leagues/cities/countries have placed heavy emphasis on stopping it. The culture is still much, much different than even the ****** US fans though.

Now, South American soccer? Nah, **** that noise. They are bat **** crazy 😂
The 80s was peak hooliganism

Reactions: Nash_Vol97

We shall see.

Florida opens at Utah, and it also has games against preseason Top 10 teams Georgia, Tennessee, LSU and Florida State.

From the outside, UF could go anywhere from 4-8 to 8-4 this fall, and that’s the tightrope that Napier currently stands on.
Top-10 looks and feels good 👀

Thank you Coach Heupel!! You're restoring us, quickly and surely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back