Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
where can i get a black UT baseball hat?? i looked at volshop but that was it...
I got one from volshop but you have to be quick. Follow them on twitter bc they’ll announce when they’re going to release them. Then they’re gone in about 8 minutes.

Reactions: Big Sun
So for the last year my new construction home has been having HVAC issues. Warranty team for my builder has had the HVAC company out over 20 times. All bandaids and ******** and can’t get a replacement or any amount of major fixes from the team.

We got the email of the Regional VP of Production from our neighbors where he got things done for them that the warranty team fought on. We wanted to make sure it was a strongly worded, but professional email so… enter ChatGPT 😅

Honestly, we gave the information to Sally and she spit out a great email and much better than what we had written.
She's not all bad. I just hate when she lies. Always double-check her work. 😆

Only semi-bummer on the trail today is Fountain; and, I'd almost bet the farm that doesn't stick. Whether he'll be a Vol or not, idk...don't think he'll be a Trojan, though.

Sammy Brown was ALWAYS going to Clemson. Anyone let down by it, well...I'd bet another farm you're let down by waking up.

And, Harrell...the moment he tweeted 'open recruitment', he was gone, period Those feeling ANY kind of way about it, well...if you do manage to overcome being blessed with a new day, you're resenting the sun for being too bright, and begging for a storm. We lead for two 5* at WR, two of the top 5 players at the position; and, we're sitting nicely for a couple more very good WR. No, I'm not fretting one bit over JJ Harrell.

Yeah, Fountain's a bummer, but, that's all.

Now, if we lose out on Mathews and Wingo, and Merklinger decommits...THAT'S brown paper sack time.
I think? We have to combat reverse recruiting. That takes wins sustainable going forward. We’re still a Gimmick Offense in the eyes of recruits and most importantly, the HS Coaches. That takes time and building relationships.

Reactions: SugarCC
Still shaking my head that the mullet fell for a culture of religion speech from Deshaun Watson. 😂

Last edited:
Oh, @drvenner, kiss my old wrinkle, fat a$$ as the door hits you in the way out. 🖕, I think that’s allowed by the mods, if not…….

it’s worth it and I’m sure your wife wished she could say the same.

That was a good one, wasn’t it? (Still buddies?)
Always buddies. Us geriatrics have to stick together😂😂😂

I think? We have to combat reverse recruiting. That takes wins sustainable going forward. We’re still a Gimmick Offense in the eyes of recruits and most importantly, the HS Coaches. That takes time and building relationships.
Like I have stated several times…. We need successful pro players from this offense to really see recruiting take off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back