No D Wade probably is

Terrible take right here LOL

33.9 mpg, 22.0 ppg, 4.7 rpg, 5.4 apg, 1.5 spg
10 seasons of his 17 averaging 20+ ppg
3x NBA champ
3x all-defensive
8x all-NBA
13x All Star

I will say Wade was a very bad 3 pt shooter, if he had shot 33% or better from deep the guy would have been damn near unstoppable at scoring.

Same. I didn't realize just how bad his numbers were until I just looked it up. Memory is a tricky thing, I always thought he was a scoring machine...

I mean take a guy like Iverson for comparison... 26.7 ppg, 3.7 rpg, 6.2 apg

Also just browsing the HoF players and man do I feel like John Stockton is soooo underrated. I think dude should always be considered a top 3 PG.

13.1 ppg, 2.7 rpg, 10.5 apg, 2.2 spg, 51.5% FG, 38.4% 3PT, 82.6% FT is just insane...and to do that for over 1500 games.

Your average 3 point shooter is 32% or 34% can’t remember exactly but when it comes to 3’s I look at attempts..which is why I never understood the Steph curry hype.he will go 3-11 all the time and my perspective is…if you’re in the NBA you’re being paid to hit those shots and out of 11 or 14 attempts you manage to hit 3 or 4 sometimes 5.I think what it is with him is some of the shots Steph manages to hit are crazy and everyone forgets his percentage.I value good shot takes not just chucking up 15 shots a game and only hitting 3 or 4 because you’re bound to hit that many in the NBA taking that many shot attempts

3x NBA champ
3x all-defensive
8x all-NBA
13x All Star

I will say Wade was a very bad 3 pt shooter, if he had shot 33% or better from deep the guy would have been damn near unstoppable at scoring.

Definitely made up for it on defense..not mentioning blocks

Reggie's best season for scoring he finished 8th in the NBA that year. (the only time he finished top 10 in ppg for his career too)

Hell I'd say Mitch Richmond was a better SG than Reggie.

Your average 3 point shooter is 32% or 34% can’t remember exactly but when it comes to 3’s I look at attempts..which is why I never understood the Steph curry hype.he will go 3-11 all the time and my perspective is…if you’re in the NBA you’re being paid to hit those shots and out of 11 or 14 attempts you manage to hit 3 or 4 sometimes 5.I think what it is with him is some of the shots Steph manages to hit are crazy and everyone forgets his percentage.I value good shot takes not just chucking up 15 shots a game and only hitting 3 or 4 because you’re bound to hit that many in the NBA taking that many shot attempts
I mean, percentage still is 42.8% for his career…if he was going 3 for 11 all the time he would be career 27% shooter. Theory doesn’t have legs.

3x NBA champ
3x all-defensive
8x all-NBA
13x All Star

Most people have Reggie top 10 SG all time and that's fair. I think most have Wade at #3 SG all time and I just don't see that but in fairness, I'm a hair too young to remember the 06 finals much and if you're going to judge someone you should judge them in their prime.

I don't disagree with your point, but your memory is failing you a bit.

Curry hits 3.8 out of his 9.0 attempts on average. You must have him confused with someone else, my man is a 42.8% 3PT shooter for his career, and has shot sub 40% for a season only twice in his career and one of those season he only played in 5 games and was injured.

I think Curry is the best shooter in NBA history personally, and his numbers support that. 47.% FG, 42.8% 3PT, 90.9% FT...

5ce46442-19ef-4649-b311-570f4dec3206_text.gif

I mean, percentage still is 42.8% for his career…if he was going 3 for 11 all the time he would be career 27% shooter. Theory doesn’t have legs.

Just can’t vibe with it…the offense is built around him/for him.the majority of his shots are uncontested due to many screens being set for him…so the percentage is impressive but every game I’ve watched him play he’s went 3/11 4/14 or like 5/16 🤣🤣 also side note:watching Lebron made me appreciate Kobe more

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Most people have Reggie top 10 SG all time and that's fair. I think most have Wade at #3 SG all time and I just don't see that but in fairness, I'm a hair too young to remember the 06 finals much and if you're going to judge someone you should judge them in their prime.

D-Wade's prime would put him SO FAR ahead of Reggie it's not even close man.

Wade from the 05-06 season to the 10-11 season
26.9ppg, 6.6 apg, 5.1 rpg, 1.9 spg, 1.0 bpg

And what's even wilder is for those 6 seasons EVERY SINGLE ONE he had a higher ppg than Reggie's BEST season.

Reggie was a very efficient shooter, but he just didn't do anything else well and for the amount of minutes he played he should have had better numbers I think. Not sure he'd be in my top 10.

Just from retired players and current players with at least 10 years in the league I'd put all these guys ahead of Reggie.

MJ, Kobe, Wade, Maravich, Drexler, Richmond, Pierce, McGrady, Ray Allen, AI, James Harden, Garvin, DeRozan, Beal

A lotta other guys of a similar size to Reggie played SF exclusively or he'd be even further down the list. And there are quite a few young guys in the league right now that I think will surpass him, but left them off since I feel like ya gotta show you can do it for at least a decade.

Reactions: Volociraptor256
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back