Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that thought the NCAA would do anything other than “not Vols, lol” hasn’t been paying attention for the last couple of years.

I'll play advocate a bit...

For regionals Southern Miss just missed hosting and was basically the 17 seed. I don't think the NCAA really cared about what happened in the regionals. They took those original seedings and just made the super host whoever was the higher seed going into regionals.

Reactions: OrangenSC
I don't disagree with your point, but your memory is failing you a bit.

Curry hits 3.8 out of his 9.0 attempts on average. You must have him confused with someone else, my man is a 42.8% 3PT shooter for his career, and has shot sub 40% for a season only twice in his career and one of those season he only played in 5 games and was injured.

I think Curry is the best shooter in NBA history personally, and his numbers support that. 47.% FG, 42.8% 3PT, 90.9% FT...

I mean it’s happened…I’m not crazy my guy 🤣🤣

Just can’t vibe with it…the offense is built around him/for him.the majority of his shots are uncontested due to many screens being set for him…so the percentage is impressive but every game I’ve watched him play he’s went 3/11 4/14 or like 5/16 🤣🤣 also side note:watching Lebron made me appreciate Kobe more

Steve Kerr is as much to credit for Curry's success as Curry is.

I think Curry would still be a damn good shooter regardless of where he played or for what coach BUT I fully believe that Steve Kerr has tailored the team around getting his shooters open looks and letting them do what they do.

Steve Kerr is as much to credit for Curry's success as Curry is.

I think Curry would still be a damn good shooter regardless of where he played or for what coach BUT I fully believe that Steve Kerr has tailored the team around getting his shooters open looks and letting them do what they do.

I agree!…behind curry though..nothing to write home to momma about 🤣

dude what

What are Rory and his likes gonna bi!*h about now?

What about Nicklaus? The comment about Smith and Koepka before the memorial- "I don’t even consider those guys part of the game anymore"

Every pro that complained about LIV is going to benefit from them existing. Competition from them had already changed $ on the PGA.

Also, are the PGA social justice warriors still gonna be enraged about that dirty Saudi money? The way some of them talked they really have no choice but to just go ahead and retire.

When I sometimes play $h!++y, I hate it too.

Seriously, golf may be fun to play. I wouldn't know because I've never done it, nor do I have a desire to try it. But I find it tediously boring to watch. I feel the same way about tennis.

Reactions: UTSuave’
Joe Milton getting zero respect in The Athletic's "College Football QB Tiers" column out this morning (Stewart Mandel author):
Tier 1
Caleb Williams, USC

Tier 2
Drake Maye, North Carolina
Michael Penix Jr., Washington

Tier 3
Jayden Daniels, LSU
Frank Harris, UTSA
KJ Jefferson, Arkansas
Grayson McCall, Coastal Carolina
J.J. McCarthy, Michigan
Bo Nix, Oregon
Michael Pratt, Tulane
Devin Leary, Kentucky

Tier 4
Sam Hartman, Notre Dame
Dillon Gabriel, Oklahoma
Tanner Mordecai, Wisconsin
Cam Rising, Utah
Jalon Daniels, Kansas
Taulia Tagovailoa, Maryland
Jordan Travis, Florida State

Tier 5
Quinn Ewers, Texas
Will Howard, Kansas State
Joe Milton, Tennessee
Spencer Rattler, South Carolina
Jaxson Dart, Ole Miss
Jayden de Laura, Arizona
Riley Leonard, Duke
Will Rogers, Mississippi State
Kedon Slovis, BYU
Payton Thorne, Auburn
DJ Uiagalelei, Oregon State
Tyler Van Dyke, Miami
Cam Ward, Washington State

What are Rory and his likes gonna bi!*h about now?

What about Nicklaus? The comment about Smith and Koepka before the memorial- "I don’t even consider those guys part of the game anymore"

Every pro that complained about LIV is going to benefit from them existing. Competition from them had already changed $ on the PGA.

Also, are the PGA social justice warriors still gonna be enraged about that dirty Saudi money? The way some of them talked they really have no choice but to just go ahead and retire.

I find golf extremely boring. Maybe a tick above Nascar, but from all my reading about LIV and PGA I've been extremely confused by the white knights. People acting like the PGA Tour was some kind of holy entity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back