Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just eliminate the entire category. Everyone pays taxes like everyone else.
The churches would throw a fit.

And correction to earlier - the NFL gave up their status in 2015. It was truly moot to begin with. As Jave said, just a passthrough to begin with.

Saw Nick Saban is up in Washington complaining about regulating NIL deals. He hates the even playing field now.
Exactly! If they can cap NIL, then he and Kirby can go back to cheating with impunity and go over the limits freely while others are punished. I can't believe some people don't understand that.

Deciding home field off of anything other than pure seeding is just purely corrupt.

I don't care if a team plays their home games in the damn sandlot. Seed all the teams in the tournament before it starts, and if they are the higher seed in the Super Regionals, that's it, they get to play at home.

I tend to agree. As soon as you start letting Congress carve out special exemptions, you're going to have trouble.

Some can be good. 401k/ira tax-free growth can be good for all. Pushes more to invest for retirement...actually succeed at it...more independent folks when they reach the point too old to work. It pays for itself and then some if I had to guess.

This will only become more and more important as we move toward an age-imbalanced world for much of the current 1st/2nd world, though immigration will help the U.S. significantly...China, Japan, and a host of others will be guinea pigs in this new era. Japan is at least preparing with robotic help. China is going to be in a really tough spot in 10+ years. Last year alone their official population reported a decrease of 850,000...😬

We will need more retirees ready to keep themselves afloat than ever before. If a few tax policies can induce good outcomes, investment, and pay for itself, why not

LN Stadium
Left Field: 320 ft (98 m)
Left-Center Field: 360 ft (110 m)
Center Field: 390 ft (120 m)
Right-Center Field: 360 ft (110 m)
Right Field: 320 ft (98 m)

USM park
Left Field: 340 feet (100 m)
Center Field: 400 feet (120 m)
Right Field: 340 feet (100 m)

Craaaaaaaap

giphy (5) (18).gif