Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course the NCAA isnā€™t this smart but they could take all the guesswork and potential bias out if they would just seed the teams 1-64 from the start and then there is no question as to who the higher seed is and who gets to host. Just like basketball.
My guess is, because of the extreme regionality involved, doing so would show just how bad/good some draws are.

That said, I fully agree they should. This process is just laughable. I literally thought it was a joke at first when someone posted it last week. Thought they were making a "wouldn't it be crazy if the ncaa actually did it this way" joke......nope šŸ˜‘

Seriously, golf may be fun to play. I wouldn't know because I've never done it, nor do I have a desire to try it. But I find it tediously boring to watch. I feel the same way about tennis.

Both awesome to play but at least tennis is fun to watch at a high level. Watching golf is about as entertaining as watching Will Levis' mayo glazed donuts turn sour.

Golf is a sport where one can occasionally make a shot, putt, or hole score as good as the worlds best, get to hang and goof with friends, wager, drink beer, and enjoy the outdoors, wildlife and scenery. Fun.

You had me at Beer and wager. You left out hours away from the wife. Scenery, I assume you are talking about the Beer Cart Girls

@Weezer prefers to inject salted mayo into his corn dogs prior to them being cooked so he gets too enjoy the experience of a warm, salty mayo burst in every bite......not that I'm judging or there is anything wrong with that
That sounds disgusting. You have a sick mind, pervert.

Reactions: gainesvol82

this is stupid afā€¦ā€¦

I think the thing that offends me most about UGA is just how mid that program is. Oooooh, your primary color is RED. How original. And your logo is the same as the Green Bay Packers! Daring! And your fight song is "the Battle Hymn of the Republic!" Same as Colorado! And your mascot is a BULLLLLLLDOG! Oh, haven't seen one of THOSE as a mascot anywhere. Oh, not to mention the SHRUBBERY in your stadium. How intimidating!

LN Stadium
Left Field: 320 ft (98 m)
Left-Center Field: 360 ft (110 m)
Center Field: 390 ft (120 m)
Right-Center Field: 360 ft (110 m)
Right Field: 320 ft (98 m)

Clemson park:
Left Field - 320 ft (98 m)
Left-Center - 370 ft (113 m)
Center Field - 400 ft (122 m)
Right-Center - 375 ft (114 m)
Right Field - 330 ft (101 m)