Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ulysees E. McGill straighten out the JJ Harrell and Boo Carter thread..it’s like parliament without Winston Churchill in there..🤣🤣

View attachment 555232
I ain't touching that mess...recruiting is what it is, and arguing with idiots over it is pointless. I've been disappointed so much by stupid teenagers making decisions to go somewhere else over the years that I just can't get in to it as much as I used to....we get who we get and that's who we have to win with....period.

It looks like they caught you on film.

It helped us win the game the other coach whined to the refs and had them call the commish to try and get me gone…. In Little League they don’t stop the clock so time ended up running out before they could come back…. We were down to our last pitcher. LOL

Is it just me, or have the last few days really sucked as far as recruiting news? :mad:
Not if you don't pay attention because you're going to win a lot of ballgames regardless and your team no longer stinks so badly that you have to worry about winning the offseason.

We can now actually enjoy football itself.

It's just you.
200w.gif

Reactions: Glitch
Not if you don't pay attention because you're going to win a lot of ballgames regardless and your team no longer stinks so badly that you have to worry about winning the offseason.

We can now actually enjoy football itself.
I have quit going with the highs and lows…. Waiting to see How it looks closer to signing day.

What a load of S**t.so are you trying to tell me that southern Miss baseball field is a better suited field than ours?…y’all have fun with this one🤣🤣

Southern Miss and Tennessee both met the minimum guidelines in their respective bid proposals submitted before the championship began," said a statement from the NCAA. "In situations where a super regional matchup is between equally seeded teams, the DI Baseball Committee reviews hosting proposals submitted by each school. The committee decision is based on site selection criteria, including factors such as quality and availability of the facility, revenue potential, and attendance potential.

https://atozsports.com/nashville/te...j-cLqnC83bZ1qW6JOfA9E5Nt3LYolT3mmeOVOx_kRM7R8
Of course the NCAA isn’t this smart but they could take all the guesswork and potential bias out if they would just seed the teams 1-64 from the start and then there is no question as to who the higher seed is and who gets to host. Just like basketball.

Of course the NCAA isn’t this smart but they could take all the guesswork and potential bias out if they would just seed the teams 1-64 from the start and then there is no question as to who the higher seed is and who gets to host. Just like basketball.
Why would they want to do that?

Tennessee really needs to go into Gainesville and blast Florida. Won’t be that easy but man make a statement. 49-17 type of game please. They technically have higher rated roster like usual and the home advantage but Tennessee returns more experience which was a huge huge key last year as well. Let that game set the tone for the season

You probably put mayo on your corndogs.

@Weezer prefers to inject salted mayo into his corn dogs prior to them being cooked so he gets too enjoy the experience of a warm, salty mayo burst in every bite......not that I'm judging or there is anything wrong with that

It's just you.

Well, let's see. In a 2 day period. We lost a committed 4 * receiver, Sammy Brown 5* (potential recruit) , Wesco 5*(potential recruit) and Fountain 4/5* (most people thought he was ours to lose). So what would you call a bad period? or maybe your a Clemson fan?;)

@Weezer prefers to inject salted mayo into his corn dogs prior to them being cooked so he gets too enjoy the experience of a warm, salty mayo burst in every bite......not that I'm judging or there is anything wrong with that
removed the sea cucumber. i hate you all so much for making me do this.IMG_2017.jpeg

I almost died last year vs Florida. Such a Vols game except somehow Florida didn’t convert that Hail Mary. Talking about heart stopping set of events.
That was the game where I knew we had turned a corner. Past Tennessee teams lose both that and the Pitt game but we imposed our will in the end and won them both.

I almost died last year vs Florida. Such a Vols game except somehow Florida didn’t convert that Hail Mary. Talking about heart stopping set of events.
I was there and when they got the onside kick I just sank into my seat and put my head in my hands, the exact thing I did when they converted a 4th and 14 in the Swamp with under 2 minutes, which I also attended. I knew we were going to lose. Somehow we didn't. I still remember when Richardson threw that last pass seeing only orange shirts and knowing we were going to win before it was intercepted. It was like I left my body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back