Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, let's see. In a 2 day period. We lost a committed 4 * receiver, Sammy Brown 5* (potential recruit) , Wesco 5*(potential recruit) and Fountain 4/5* (most people thought he was ours to lose). So what would you call a bad period? or maybe your a Clemson fan?;)
JJ's been waffly for awhile, Brown was thought to be UGA but decided Clemson, not sure about Wesco, were we favored? The one true loss was Fountain, IMO. But good news. Signing day isn't until December. No one's signed any LOIs just yet. We have plenty of time for this class to come together.

But a good panic could be fun, so let's all lose our minds over this.

Both awesome to play but at least tennis is fun to watch at a high level. Watching golf is about as entertaining as watching Will Levis' mayo glazed donuts turn sour.
You like tennis? Hahahaha. I'm judging you harshly!

It helped us win the game the other coach whined to the refs and had them call the commish to try and get me gone…. In Little League they don’t stop the clock so time ended up running out before they could come back…. We were down to our last pitcher. LOL
strategery-will-ferrell.gif

JJ's been waffly for awhile, Brown was thought to be UGA but decided Clemson, not sure about Wesco, were we favored? The one true loss was Fountain, IMO. But good news. Signing day isn't until December. No one's signed any LOIs just yet. We have plenty of time for this class to come together.

Just stated the facts my friend! All you said is true, I didn't say I didn't expect it, especially the WR!

The thing with these ChatGPT lists are they are also dependent on how you phrase the question. I just simply said, “rank the SEC football uniforms”.. and I got a different list.
Ok

I’m going to be honest and say it……

I’ve never heard of ChatGPT. No clue. I had to look it up.
I now understand why the “lists” are stupid as he!!

Saudi Arabia murders people.
Saudi Arabia gets global blackeye after killing the journalist that made big deal about Saudi Arabia murdering people.
Saudi Arabia starts LIV to sportswash their image.
PGA sells out and disbands to become a part of the sports wash.
PGA no longer exists, having sold its historic legacy.
Well, sadly you could make a list of "US" transgressions that would look pretty bad too.

I almost died last year vs Florida. Such a Vols game except somehow Florida didn’t convert that Hail Mary. Talking about heart stopping set of events.

I was at a bar with my wife and some friends. For their last drive, I walked out of the bar and 2 blocks down the street. I checked my phone to see the final. I walked back, and my wife asked where I went. I told her that she didn’t understand how gut-wrenching it was for a UT fan.

Brown is odd. Not that it wasn’t UT, but it was Clemson. Fountain was a “silent.” That one kinda cuts a little.

No panic here, but it’s kinda fun to watch others watch the sky fall…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back