Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auburn being good is very beneficial for us. When Auburn is rolling they’re taking recruits from UGA and Bama. If anything we should be hoping Freeze is successful.

Auburn being good only hurts Tennessee. We fight for a similar pool of recruits. We already have to compete with Georgia and Alabama for the top recruits, why would we want another SEC program to get rolling, especially one as close to us geographically as Auburn? I’d prefer Auburn, South Carolina, and Florida be bottom feeders.

My Morning Jacket lyrics: Generic af. Come on Newt, I thought you were the literary one. I also never realized one could be both a fan of Portugal, the man, and a snob.

Cormac is shaking his head…

Well you are a fool and I do not suffer dem.

Also maybe you should listen to the back catalogue of Portugal. The Man before thinking you know what the hell you are talking about.

Suttree would punch you in the mouth.

Sounds like a bit of rock snobbery to me. They’re not 60s-90s level great, but name 10 rock n roll acts that have consistently produced better music over the last 20 years.

Also, I would readily accept the label of music snob...also tv/movie snob, book snob. There is nothing at all wrong with cultivating taste and not accepting mediocrity.

2 things stand out……
#1. Who needs a “great” OC when the HC can do better than anyone
#2. number 26 on the listo_O

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Auburn being good only hurts Tennessee. We fight for a similar pool of recruits. We already have to compete with Georgia and Alabama for the top recruits, why would we want another SEC program to get rolling, especially one as close to us geographically as Auburn? I’d prefer Auburn, South Carolina, and Florida be bottom feeders.
If Tennessee and Auburn are both good it might just level the playing field with Bama and UGA.

Can't forget about LSU. We might be headed into an era where UGA, Bama, Tennessee, Auburn and LSU all have good/great coaching. LSU, Auburn and TN keep getting stronger, which weakens UGA and Bama and we all become evenly matched.

Only we have superior schemes 😎

OOPS I mean better GIMMICKS

Can’t wait. **** my son almost had us going to Paris to a PSG game. So this is awesome.
If you are willing to travel, might be better to just go to Miami if you can get good travel prices. In places where he’s coming in for one game only, like Charlotte, the prices are jacked up ridiculously high, but since you have more opportunities at Inter Miami home games to see him the prices haven’t gone quite as high. Might be cheaper to get a cheap flight, hotel and tickets at Inter Miami stadium.

jim-carrey-truth.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back