Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alabama had a down year with a really bad coordinators. The talent is still there and more than likely they’ll get back on track this season.

Let’s not forget that Kelly was run out of his own stadium by your Tennessee Volunteers.
Bryce Young was the only reason the tennessee-bama game was close. If Milroe was the qb they would've been blown out.

I see a few on there that I’d probably put ahead of them too. Also a few that I don’t know and will have to check out. I’ve tried with My Morning Jacket, and always just thought they were kind of meh.

I'd ask you to watch Okonokos(their quintessential live performance) and then get back to me. If you still don't like them, then I'll accept it.

Alabama had a down year with a really bad coordinators. The talent is still there and more than likely they’ll get back on track this season.

Let’s not forget that Kelly was run out of his own stadium by your Tennessee Volunteers.
Nah.

Things have changed there.
People keep expecting the same ole Bama, to reemerge.

No, they don't have the talent we're used to seeing. They've missed on a lot of their recruiting classes.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Nah.

Things have changed there.
People keep expecting the same ole Bama, to reemerge.

No, they don't have the talent we're used to seeing. They've missed on a lot of their recruiting classes.
Alabama's program started becoming a softer, more finesse-driven team when Kiffin took over at offensive coordinator, and that trend has continued. They used to line up and punch you in the mouth. Now, Georgia does that.

My Morning jacket
Band of Horses
Fleet Foxes
Tame Impala
Wolfmother
Black Angels
Portugal. The Man
St. Paul and the Broken Bones
The Black Keys
Jack White/Raconteurs/Dead Weather
Alabama Shakes
Delta Spirit
Spoon
White Denim

I'll add Ozric Tentacles to this list.

I'd ask you to watch Okonokos(their quintessential live performance) and then get back to me. If you still don't like them, then I'll accept it.

I’ll check it out. Of everything I’ve heard by them, i thought their live stuff was better than studio albums. Not sure if I’ve heard that one though.

Reactions: bignewt
Alabama's program started becoming a softer, more finesse-driven team when Kiffin took over at offensive coordinator, and that trend has continued. They used to line up and punch you in the mouth. Now, Georgia does that.
Word is Saban is just content to whine and bitch his way to a Title

Side note, if we land both Jefferson, Wingo and Matthews we need to give Kelsey Pope a blank check and give him all the money he wants

51c.gif

Side note, if we land both Jefferson, Wingo and Matthews we need to give Kelsey Pope a blank check and give him all the money he wants
If that happens we will win both the regular season SEC East, SEC Championship game, National Championship, Heisman, and Biletnikof. Don't think UT has even won both of those things in one season? 🤷

Southern Miss thinks having a bunch of rednecks heckling our bullpen is going to demoralize us into losing the series lmao:

Why would we blame our fans? Also playing an SEC schedule on the road, winninng at Clemson is different than playing at Southern Miss school for the deaf and blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back