Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job, NCAA.

Screw the NCAA. This whole thing is about getting this coach to Omaha in his last year. Kids under the bleachers during a lightning delay? You could tell Vitello was frustrated. This is an oversized HS they are playing at. Such a shame.

What’s crazy is that most leagues would have seen $ signs with the chance for UT fans to flock to Omaha. Super Regional money was short-sighted. NBA and NFL make decisions all the time with future money in play. But UT gets the NCAA wanting it in Hattiesburg.

Really hope this doesn't become a super cell with a tornado.

They're over capacity for fans at the ballpark. Both teams earned rights to host, but the possibility of this was forecasted. I assume they're moving everyone into the basketball arena.

Really hope this doesn't become a super cell with a tornado.

They're over capacity for fans at the ballpark. Both teams earned rights to host, but the possibility of this was forecasted. I assume they're moving everyone into the basketball arena.
It will most certainly not be a tornado.

Nice! Trolling?

Fishing still sucks here. One 18" striper (under slot) and I speared a 25lb stingray. Gonna use it for shark bait tomorrow morning.
Haven't fished much. Caught a smallish yellow tail snapper. We've been trolling shallow water 25-50' deep. Ironically I bought some cheap deep diving plugs on Amazon and we've caught every fish on them . 🤣

1st pic: Area around Hattiesburg. The two cells to the Southwest moving towards town, and pop-ups actively forming in that area outside of town.

2nd pic: Storm line along MS and AR/LA border. If we get another delay or this game really drags on I suspect this game will finish tomorrow.

View attachment 556006
View attachment 556007
Weather isnt much better tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back