Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
How dare you! . . after purchasing my 2sq ft estate property in Scotland, I am officially a Lord.

Like Finnan in 'Last Kingdom', just call you, 'Lard.'

Nah...IMG_2108.jpeg

Enki if you'd seen the show you'd know his Itish character and personality. Quite amusing actually, great show. Great character development

Last edited:
are we still awaiting our nutkick? I mean, rain delayed.

Ya know, my NCAA and BVS hope we come out and knock USM on the chin.

I can't believe the NCAA scheduled these popup thunderstorms in the deep south during Supers. What a joke.
The NCAA knew there was a decent chance of thunderstorms there and scheduled it there anyway. This was in the weather forecast, so they clearly had an agenda because checking the weather is the first thing someone without an agenda would do before deciding.

The NCAA knew there was a decent chance of thunderstorms there and scheduled it there anyway. This was in the weather forecast, so they clearly had an agenda because checking the weather is the first thing someone without an agenda would do before deciding.
Hope we come out and obliterate them after this stupid weather delay. For the disrespect.

Stanford lead Texas 5-2 entering the top of the 9th inning. Their pitcher walked the first batter on 6 pitches, hit the second batter, and then walked the third batter on 6 pitches. Those first 3 batters didn’t swing at a single pitch. That pitcher then got yanked. It’s now 5-5 with bases loaded and 2 outs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back