Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NCAA knew there was a decent chance of thunderstorms there and scheduled it there anyway. This was in the weather forecast, so they clearly had an agenda because checking the weather is the first thing someone without an agenda would do before deciding.
A person has to be a pure blind moron to not see the truth at this point....the powers that be in college sports actively work to keep UT down. I don't know for sure why, but I don't have to see the wind to know it's blowing.....I suppose it has something to with favoring other programs....basically they don't want UT effing things up for their golden calves by being great.

Who we got pitching first tomorrow? Halvorsen? Doe in game 2, obvi, with Burns ready whenever?
Tough question. I think Southern Miss is sweating it more than we are. Maybe Sechrist, then if we claw back within a few you close with Halverson? If we take the lead you close with Burns?

Doe will certainly pitch game too. Hopefully our batters got the jitters out and are ready to hit bombs all day tomorrow.

I think its absurd to play game 2, to potentially decude the series, 55 minutes after game 1 ends. Just schedule game 2 for 6pm to get the fans, players, and umps a chance to hydrate and rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back