Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you quote a job for someone and tell them "I'll give you a better deal if you want to pay in cash" and they accept. . . then when it's time to pay up, they stroke out a check. . . do you remind them of the cash deal, charge them more for the check, etc?

Plenty of MLB pitchers go on three days rest when it hits the playoffs.
I don't know what MLB you watch, but that's not true. Back in the day it was, but not now. Just look at 2022. Of all playoffs games only one starter came back on only 3 days rest. One came back on one day rest, but only made 60 or so pitches that first game, then only 2 the next.

The rest had at least 4 days rest, usually more. That is the norm in today's game.

LSU pitcher:

It is Ackenhausen's first start of his career. He has a 2-0 record with a 3.63 ERA in 15 appearances this season with 24 strikeouts in 22⅓ innings. It is his first season with the Tigers after transferring to LSU from junior college.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra

gucci-mane-the-breakfast-club.gif

That is disturbing on so many levels......

From the news sentinel-

It is Ackenhausen's first start of his career. He has a 2-0 record with a 3.63 ERA in 15 appearances this season with 24 strikeouts in 22⅓ innings. It is his first season with the Tigers after transferring to LSU from junior college. LSU has not had a consistent third starter this season as the spot has been unsteady behind ace Paul Skenes and Game 2 starter Ty Floyd. The Tigers likely will bullpen arms such as Riley Cooper, Gavin Guidry and Christian Little.

From the news sentinel-

It is Ackenhausen's first start of his career. He has a 2-0 record with a 3.63 ERA in 15 appearances this season with 24 strikeouts in 22⅓ innings. It is his first season with the Tigers after transferring to LSU from junior college. LSU has not had a consistent third starter this season as the spot has been unsteady behind ace Paul Skenes and Game 2 starter Ty Floyd. The Tigers likely will bullpen arms such as Riley Cooper, Gavin Guidry and Christian Little.
Shame they didn't want to start that fat f**ker

LSU pitcher:

It is Ackenhausen's first start of his career. He has a 2-0 record with a 3.63 ERA in 15 appearances this season with 24 strikeouts in 22⅓ innings. It is his first season with the Tigers after transferring to LSU from junior college.

Going to be a bullpen game.

If my math is right, LSU is 1-4 in their last 5 "Day 3" situation games.

Average scoreline in Day 3 games this season:
Vols 8.0625 - 4.375
LSU 8.4 - 6.93

So I'm thinking Over on the -/+ 11.5

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
If you play a pitcher in the 1st inning, then pull him for another pitcher, can you put the 1st pitcher back in later in the same game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back