Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way too much off speed stuff from Beam in the 1st. Need to mix the fastball in with it to keep them off balance.

Legend says that if you stand still enough, a ball from a Tennessee batter will come straight for you. Just put your glove up.

Also weird to get excited about a foul ball as a grown man

Eh, if you're a fan then it makes sense but as a neutral party it's kind 'cool but whatever.' But now, grown men behaving badly over foul balls that kids are trying to get to should be taken out and flogged.

Can we at least waste one of our go to the mound moments? Beam is nervous and that LSU dude was like I'm gonna take it - weeeeeeh.

“Idiot”
“Full of ****”

Great convo we’re having Patrick
Should I post a long winded, deeply detailed rebuttal of your ongoing Idiot Margin garbage spewing, using big words and fancy turns of phrase to repudiate your "real fan" nonsense? 🤔..nah...it ain't worth the time or effort Squidward.....now go burn some more brain cells.

What sucks I'd that I've actually always like you even when I disagreed....but I hate the Idiot Margin of our fanbase that always tears our players and coaches down for every perceived mistake they make no matter what....nothing satisfies you/them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back