Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, so sad for the families. The whole world is watching you watch your love ones die😢
OIP.CPsU7P-tZTakA85vfZyxqwHaE8

Draft? Can't believe people actually watch the NBA draft.
I get it's more detached, with so many HS players nobody knows or 1-and-dones not many know of. Not like having a bunch of 3, 4, 5 year CFB players that fans have become attached to. But it's also very digestable with only 2 rounds.

"Chose" to fire him after just making the tourney in his last year and 4 years straight...LITERALLY the same week as the Notice of Allegations came out...then immediately went on to a 2-16 worst-in-the SEC record with the new coach, just as they envisioned...

View attachment 558590

You'll have to excuse me if I'm glad we have adults running our place and are now not in their shoes.
he was caught on the FBI wire tap paying players…. They didn’t investigate themselves and turn it in…. The NCAA has no investigative abilities…. How is it any different besides we made good hires in football…. They were hit in football as well and appear to have made a good hire.

Last edited:
I have to ask, what is this with Rohan Davey’s mom? Back then I was only watching games and didn’t keep up with recruiting.
Rohan Davey was the starting QB for LSU in 2001. We knocked him out of the SEC CG early, but his backup, Matt Mauck, beat us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back