Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why Rick Barnes is/has been so important for Tennessee basketball. He's making the Vols a destination for top recruits, and it will continue to be after he's gone.
That can change in a hurry…. We need our administration(the current one will) to keep making good hires for that to happen.

June 23, 1917

After Boston Red Sox pitcher Babe Ruth was ejected for arguing with umpire Brick Owens over walking Washington Senators second baseman Joe Morgan, Ernie Shore came into the game and retired 26 straight batters in a 4-0 win at Fenway Park. Ruth and Shore were credited with a combined no-hitter, but Shore allowed no walks, and he and catcher Sam Agnew got Morgan out as he was trying to steal.

One of the greatest "stats" in baseball history..........A "Perfect Game" that wasn't Perfect.

View attachment 558680
One of my favorite baseball stories of all time.

Please happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

200w.gif

https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news/nashville/nashville-best-choice-for-mlb-expansion-team/

Florida or LSU?

hm.

LSU.
(i did think about that for like 30 seconds before typing my answer, just for context;))
As much as I may hate, I've got to give LSU credit. I didn't think they could win 2 elimination games without Skenes. Just didn't think their other pitching was that good. Fooled me.

Also, Skenes, Crews, and Morgan are really good and seem like good guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back