Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it really amazing though? Seems like it would've been a boring and claustrophobic experience
I heard that the min-sub had no windows whatsoever. They were going to be seeing the Titanic wreckage via video that would be shot by video cameras on the outside of the sub. If that's the case, then why did they need to be in the sub in the first place? They could watched the video from the surface or they could have even paid money to have that video live-streamed to their home.

Raise your hand if you were a part of the group that wanted to hire Les Miles here. Come on now. Get em up where everyone can see who you are.
I was. I don’t care about vacated wins. Everyone saw what happened on the field. What I DO care about is the sexual harassment business that came out. But at the time, yeah, I thought he would’ve been a lot better than Greg Schiano or Jeremy Pruitt. Glad it didn’t happen, though.

I heard that the min-sub had no windows whatsoever. They were going to be seeing the Titanic wreckage via video that would be shot by video cameras on the outside of the sub. If that's the case, then why did they need to be in the sub in the first place? They could watched the video from the surface or they could have even paid money to have that video live-streamed to their home.
It had one window.. right behind the “bathroom”. Most of the viewing is done by the LCD screens though.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
0bd153e5-dde2-4f5f-9bb2-f1f50227c359_text.gif

I wasn't aware that wins and Heisman trophies winners were decided in Spring games.

Agreed.. JG looked great when he was playing against his teammates. Moore looked great in our Spring Game, but nobody believes that he will ever be our starter.. unless the unthinkable happens.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Agreed.. JG looked great when he was playing against his teammates. Moore looked great in our Spring Game, but nobody believes that he will ever be our starter.. unless the unthinkable happens.
I'll even give in to the notion of Beck playing against UGA defense in spring game, having a good day against the best; but, for that to be a point discussing a Heisman campaign, for someone who has only thrown maybe 50 passes, is laughable.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Same was true in Majors and Fulmer’s great teams.

Agreed.. we should have had atleast 3 NC's under Fulmer. Our talent was that legit. Hell, look at the 2001 Team. That team was absolutely loaded on Offense and Defense. Our D gave up only 85 rushing yards a game. That team had just to name a few, Clausen, T. Stephen's, J. Davis, C, Houston, D. Stallworth,E. Parker, Brown,J. Witten, D. Tinsley, Fayton, K. Washington, Burnett, Simon, Battle, Baker, Lott, Moore, Bartholomew,Munoz, the Great OSP St. Preaux, Overstreet, Hand, Haynesworth, J. Henderson and A. Franklin just to name a few. Imagine what our Offense would have done under Cutcliff instead of Sanders. Those are a lot of Tennessee greats on one damn team. We were the one team that could have beaten that great Miami team that year.

Last edited:
Agreed.. we should have had atleast 3 NC's under Fulmer. Our talent was that legit. Hell, look at the 2001 Team. That team was absolutely loaded on Offense and Defense. Our D gave up only 95 rushing yards a game. That team had just to name a few, Clausen, T. Stephen's, J. Davis, C, Houston, D. Stallworth,E. Parker, Brown,J. Witten, D. Tinsley, Fayton, K. Washington, Burnett, Simon, Battle, Baker, Lott, Moore, Bartholomew,Munoz, the Great OSP St. Preaux, Overstreet, Hand, Haynesworth, J. Henderson and A. Franklin just to name a few. Imagine what our Offense would have done under Cutcliff instead of Sanders. Those are a lot of Tennessee greats on one damn team. We were the one team that could have beaten that great Miami team that year.

Yes, Coaching cost the 2001 team a shot.

That damn LSU SEC 'Ship Game in ATL.

Damnnnnnnit

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back