Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice.

Yeah, I found my way out of the jam band scene around 2000 or so...still went to festivals and to Panic; but, with Is This It, by The Strokes, I started going to those shows more, Indie/Garage...with more and more Bluegrass, Americana, Indie/Alt Country thrown in, as well.
totally get it. so many good indie shows, changes scenery and sound up a bit.

Reactions: KptVFL and SugarCC
@ TigerMan is that you?
f8261a9e05587410ce4f7a25ac5554b4.gif

Very nice.

Yeah, I found my way out of the jam band scene around 2000 or so...still went to festivals and to Panic; but, with Is This It, by The Strokes, I started going to those shows more, Indie/Garage...with more and more Bluegrass, Americana, Indie/Alt Country thrown in, as well.

Same here with the jam bands. Saw the others but was most into the dead in the early 90s. Last saw them when they played the pyramid in Memphis, maybe 94. Big bluegrass kick after that, Merle Fest and such. Life, kids, and stuff happens and tastes change. A fan of good song writers

Same here with the jam bands. Saw the others but was most into the dead in the early 90s. Last saw them when they played the pyramid in Memphis, maybe 94. Big bluegrass kick after that, Merle Fest and such. Life, kids, and stuff happens and tastes change. A fan of good song writers
Never saw Grateful Dead, with Jerry...have seen The Dead and Phil and Friends, Ratdog, etc several times. Jerry died just a little before I really started going to shows. The Eagles at Starwood, the same year Garcia died, in 95, was my first show ever...I was a Jr in HS.

That video had a few gems concerning UK.. this one was good too.

Meeting leader: “You are all the SECs best chance at reaching the CFP.”

View attachment 558795

This is also the video where I learned that turning on subtitles for SEC Shorts uncovered some gems.
There’s so many great subtitles. It’s the Easter egg of SEC Shorts.

Never saw Grateful Dead, with Jerry...have seen The Dead and Phil and Friends, Ratdog, etc several times. Jerry died just a little before I really started going to shows. The Eagles at Starwood, the same year Garcia died, in 95, was my first show ever...I was a Jr in HS.

Gotcha. Am just about 4 years older I think. Graduated in 92. Saw around 12 shows BJD. Haven't seen them since.

Peyton looks 15 years older than he actually is in those photos but then again the NFL like a lot of jobs that require physical labor outdoors ages the hell out of you. Even Deion looks older than he is though some of that could be all the health issues he's having.

say what you want about his coaching style/ethics, it's sad to watch someone go through this

he may or may not lose his foot that he already lost some toes on too

Prayers for Prime and his family. Hope he makes a full recovery. I think I read somewhere blood cots run in his family. Is that true? I hope not.

Going back and reliving the ‘22 season via SEC Shorts. Forgot about this gem concerning UK/Arky…

View attachment 558782
I’ve always laughed at Sec shorts even though I’ve had to cringe through anytime Tennessee was made fun of, but the 2022 season I was finally able to laugh without waiting for us being the punching bag too much.

Chase Burns likely to the portal.

Why is he thinking about leaving I wonder? We just went to the CWS and the team will be more experienced and deeper in talent next year. Seems like as good a place as any to showcase his cannon of an arm. Would really hate to lose Chase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back