Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, here’s a recap of where all the major sports finished in the past school year…

Football: #6
Men’s basketball: Top 16
Women’s basketball: Top 16
Baseball: Top 6

Danny White. Make him the highest paid AD in the country.
Women’s softball….
oops - Swansoned by Devo!

Reactions: Brillovol
1. Entering the portal doesn't mean he will transfer. It means other teams can legally negotiate with him. If it happens, he will fetch top dollar and I hate that he would do that instead of finish his career a Vol then go get paid.

2. LSU also supposedly was gonna pay Vitello $10M or something stupid but here we are. I remember how much of a "done deal" that was. Chase Burns is still a Vol right now and I don't think Frank Anderson or Tony Vitello are gonna let him go lightly. So lets see how this plays out.

3. If he leaves he's dead to me.

If LSU wants a baseball player and it comes down to NIL then they’ll get him. Different world down there when it comes to baseball. As a former player I just can’t imagine leaving my team and coach who gave me a shot. I also didn’t have money offered on the table either.

1. Entering the portal doesn't mean he will transfer. It means other teams can legally negotiate with him. If it happens, he will fetch top dollar and I hate that he would do that instead of finish his career a Vol then go get paid.

2. LSU also supposedly was gonna pay Vitello $10M or something stupid but here we are. I remember how much of a "done deal" that was. Chase Burns is still a Vol right now and I don't think Frank Anderson or Tony Vitello are gonna let him go lightly. So lets see how this plays out.

giphy.gif

We've had a couple of guys do this in football and then stay.

They say that's a cat's way of saying "I love you". So, what are you trying to say?

I think that is a cat's way of saying, "I hate you human. Now clean it up."

I am fairly certain of that because I have a cat and when she throws up, it is always on the bath mat.

Always.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I think that is a cat's way of saying, "I hate you human. Now clean it up."

I am fairly certain of that because I have a cat and when she throws up, it is always on the bath mat.

Always.
It's okay. I know you love me. Everyone does.

Reactions: hooter vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back