Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What school is getting their baseball players huge NIL deals? Doesn't seem like a huge NIL deal kind of college sport.
LSU......... they have one donor alone that gave 10 million last year. That has been said but a trusted source in the baseball forum.
Tommy White and Skeens got at least a million to go to Baton Rouge.
The rumor is Burns has been offered a lot to come be their Friday night guy.

LSU......... they have one donor alone that gave 10 million last year. That has been said but a trusted source in the baseball forum.

Well can't fault a kid for cashing in. Hate to lose him.

Count me as one who doesn’t believe Skenes and White got a mil

Reactions: Orange.
Yes I can. You don't tell me how to feel!

giphy.gif

If he ends up at LSU, it's obvious tampering. Those rumors have been circulating for weeks, long before he entered the portal.

Something I actually just learned tonight, Chase lived in Louisiana for a period of time. He was born in Italy, his family lived there until Katrina and then moved after the hurricane, I guess there could be a case he has family there he wants to play in front of.

Something I actually just learned tonight, Chase lived in Louisiana for a period of time. He was born in Italy, his family lived there until Katrina and then moved after the hurricane, I guess there could be a case he has family there he wants to play in front of.
OTOH 2005 was 18 years ago. How old is Chase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back