Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see we’ve moved off of this being a money thing to now a “fit” thing. What’d Kirby’s dad have to say? 😁
I will not discuss rumors but I will give insight into Chase Burns. He is a big introvert. He is a great young man but is slow to let people into his life. He hates interviews or being in the spotlight. I had to work real hard to get him to let me in. But now my wife and I are there. He comes across as mad or not fitting in but he just struggles letting people get to know him. He is Kirby’s apartment mate and they have become great friends. He will definitely need a publicist when he is drafted. But again a great young man. Don’t read body language as the whole of him.
This is what he had to say

Man they ruined Twitter. The checkmark is meaningless now. What is even the point?

"Hey, this is one true Kaney West account. See my checkmark? So you know it's legit!"

The “Verified” blue check has already caused a stock market spike from a fake account a few weeks back. A fake news account with a blue check because they paid for it sent out a fake image of the pentagon on fire and it quickly got circulated and the S&P 500 dropped sharply for a few minutes after before it was debunked.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna85659

“I have been saying all year what the deal was. You can’t pay to play incoming and not pay to play those there. LSU did both and it worked. Others will learn that lesson the hard way.” From Kirby Connells dad.

If this is the case, I would expect Burns to be back. They’ll figure it out.

Tennessee STEAMROLLS Clemson 😍😍😍

Still a fantastic read months and months later. That was one win, among many last year, I'll never forget.

For me it goes:
1) Win over Bama - field rush - goal post in the river

2) Clemson - Dabo destroyed, Milton begins his legacy

3) LSU - Death and destruction in Death Valley. They never had a chance. Complete *** whipping vs a foe that's regularly had our number.

4) UK...44-6 STOMPING of the Will's Levi's - spooky halloween Rocky Top and lights show was the best pregame all season

5) Florida - not a pretty ending, but a beautiful game. And it's UF...

Screenshot_20230624_143341.jpg

Tennessee 31-14 Clemson (Dec 30, 2022) Game Recap - ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back