Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna give credit to this staff and former players for the family type atmosphere and love they give to each other for building the confidence in Milton, helping teach him to be a good man. Seems like he's really matured and found himself since coming here from Michigan.
Allowing yourself to be humbled and finding the growth opportunity is transformational. In all walks of life.

I’ll go on record and say this…..

He could have the best year in the history of TN FOOTBALL. Period.
He has done so much work this offseason. From what I’ve seen, he could very well be the Top pick in the draft next year and it may not even be a surprise.
I have said for the last two years that with his awesome physical ability, that if Heupel could "fix" him that he could have a monster Heisman season this year in this offense.

I have said for the last two years that with his awesome physical ability, that if Heupel could "fix" him that he could have a monster Heisman season this year in this offense.
He looked better in relief this past year, and certainly in the Orange Bowl, than in 2021, so hopefully it’s on an upward trajectory.

Spyre is the vehicle through which we attract and keep top talent. The resources/cap that Spyre has are directly influenced by the fan base. Will and them can only do so much until our fan base is all the way in on our collective.
Our fan base seems to be content to blame the boosters.

Pitchers are faster plus all this 100 game travel ball BS every weekend all summer. I played travel Baseball for several years as a teenager. We played about 30 games
I agree 100% with you! These kids are playing baseball almost year-round since they are kids. Their arms are getting to the point of petechiae causing injuries.

It’s gotten bad….. mainstream media does it all the time as well… the headline rarely matches the article.
Goes back to an old joke about a research article with the headline claiming "80% of people share articles after only reading the headline" or something like that.

Then they compared how many people "shared" the article vs how many unique link clicks actually occurred...and yup...

Of the course the stated research wasn't real and the article was tongue in cheek.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back