Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Burns goes he goes. If not, cheer for him next year. UT will have pitching, the need is hitters and a catcher. Players are portable now days. Even the Riaola kid committed to Georgia is about to be at his 4th HS. Happening at that level too. Coaches who can navigate all the movement while maintaining team chemistry will be at a premium moving forward.

The “Verified” blue check has already caused a stock market spike from a fake account a few weeks back. A fake news account with a blue check because they paid for it sent out a fake image of the pentagon on fire and it quickly got circulated and the S&P 500 dropped sharply for a few minutes after before it was debunked.

Fake picture of explosion at Pentagon spooks Twitter
Jfc...

Then consider "online sentiment" algos that run scraping stock news and trades off it...disaster.

Reactions: MarcoVol
OG formula Jack3d was basically cocaine mixed with steroids
Yup it was. I knew it was bad the first time I took it. Tried it maybe 3 times, at lowered doses, then just dumped it. Dangerous crap

Also when I was reaching mid 20s and realizing lifelong health trumped some "beast workout". Have some freakin tea or coffee and take care of your innards

Yup it was. I knew it was bad the first time I took it. Tried it maybe 3 times, at lowered doses, then just dumped it. Dangerous crap

Also when I was reaching mid 20s and realizing lifelong health trumped some "beast workout". Have some freakin tea or coffee and take care of your innards
Oh yeah and then there was the glorious stim **** side effect 😅🤣😂

Reactions: MarcoVol
Yup it was. I knew it was bad the first time I took it. Maybe tried it 3 times, at lowered doses, then just dumped it. Dangerous crap

Fist time I took it I jumped right in with a full serving - I was coming off some other pre-workout like N.O. Xplode and thought it’d be the same.

I then curled up in my kitchen floor for the next hour or so. Just absolutely ate my digestive system. You would think that would turn me off but I stayed on it until they were forced to change the formula 😬

Reactions: Nash_Vol97

Cup of coffee. Best pre-workout there is, and healthy. Creatine with some collagen post workout and you’re golden.

Reactions: UTJoe
If Burns goes he goes. If not, cheer for him next year. UT will have pitching, the need is hitters and a catcher. Players are portable now days. Even the Riaola kid committed to Georgia is about to be at his 4th HS. Happening at that level too. Coaches who can navigate all the movement while maintaining team chemistry will be at a premium moving forward.
ifhedies.jpg

Tennessee STEAMROLLS Clemson 😍😍😍

Still a fantastic read months and months later. That was one win, among many last year, I'll never forget.

For me it goes:
1) Win over Bama - field rush - goal post in the river

2) Clemson - Dabo destroyed, Milton begins his legacy

3) LSU - Death and destruction in Death Valley. They never had a chance. Complete *** whipping vs a foe that's regularly had our number.

4) UK...44-6 STOMPING of the Will's Levi's - spooky halloween Rocky Top and lights show was the best pregame all season

5) Florida - not a pretty ending, but a beautiful game. And it's UF...

View attachment 558932

Tennessee 31-14 Clemson (Dec 30, 2022) Game Recap - ESPN
I’m rewatching the UF game right now. I haven’t rewatched the UK game, I need to do that soon. I’ve rewatched the Bama and Clemson games over 10x and the LSU and UF games at least 5x. Nothing will top that Bama game.

Hope we have several repeats this fall to watch next offseason.

I’m rewatching the UF game right now. I haven’t rewatched the UK game, I need to do that soon. I’ve rewatched the Bama and Clemson games over 10x and the LSU and UF games at least 5x. Nothing will top that Bama game.

Hope we have several repeats this fall to watch next offseason.
I didn't realize how good the LSU game was when we played it. I just kinda figured 1st year coach etc. . .

Fist time I took it I jumped right in with a full serving - I was coming off some other pre-workout like N.O. Xplode and thought it’d be the same.

I then curled up in my kitchen floor for the next hour or so. Just absolutely ate my digestive system. You would think that would turn me off but I stayed on it until they were forced to change the formula 😬
I saw a buddy take some and he was insane. I was turned off then. He's like "it works bro!" *Eye twitching and constantly licking his lips*.

We came out and punched them in the mouth. Before most folks had finished their first corn dog Vols were up big.
I think that's probably why I didn't think so much of it. I guess I just thought they weren't that good. . . must've been my BVS not letting me realize it was because we really were that good.

June 24, 1997: Mark McGwire jacked a 538-foot homer off Randy Johnson, but the Big Unit had mostly terrific stuff in a 4-1 loss to the A's. The Mariners' lefty struck out 19 — one short of Roger Clemens’ major league record at the time for a nine-inning game.

Johnson became the fifth big-league pitcher to fan 19 in a game, joining Nolan Ryan, Tom Seaver, Steve Carlton and David Cone. Johnson struck out 19 later that season. Besides Clemens, who has done it twice, two other pitchers have struck out 20: Kerry Wood and Max Scherzer.

1687635751977.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back