Status
Not open for further replies.
TN leads for:

5⭐️ WR Mike Matthews
4⭐️Edge Danny Okoye
4⭐️WR Amari Jefferson( He is a 4 star)
4⭐️ RB Brayden Russell
3⭐️OL Ronan O’Connell
5⭐️ Edge Jordan Ross ( conflicting reports but he told Wiltfong we lead before his visit)
4⭐️OT Bennett Warren
4⭐️ WR Braylon Staley
4⭐️LB Edwin Spillman
5⭐️DL Kamarion Franklin.
4⭐️ OL William Satterwhite is 50:50.

TN is in a really good spot for all these. A few have already committed just not publicly. Incredible list.
Thought experiment, if we land all those guys then the makeup of the class would be:
5* - 3
4* - 16
3* - 6

QB - 1
WR - 3
RB - 2
OL - 6
TE - 1
S - 1
CB - 3
DL - 4
LB - 2
Edge - 2

Seems we've had an influx of people with info over these last few months. I mean, if they legit, I'm grateful as hell. Idk, though...especially a couple of em. 🧐
I've noticed that too but all it will take for some of them is getting lit up when, not if, one of their predictions goes belly up.

Not everyone is up for the abuse that's incoming!

Reactions: SugarCC
I've noticed that too but all it will take for some of them is getting lit up when, not if, one of their predictions goes belly up.

Researching tarot card readings for the big novel I'm writing. Maybe I'll do a few and see who we will get. Be about as reliable.

I don’t see why people get so worked up about it…. I love info and want people to bring info to the board…. I choose who I feel I can trust and I understand that sometimes kids lie to everyone.

Researching tarot card readings for the big novel I'm writing. Maybe I'll do a few and see who we will get. Be about as reliable.

I’ve been to several art shows with tarot readers. I’ve never done one myself, but I’ve watched them. The worst at their craft believe their own bs, but the best are like a combination of master storytellers and Sherlock Holmes. They read clues in the participants and weave a fantastic narrative of the future with just enough mystery and hope to leave the participant wanting more. I’d be willing to bet they often become self-fulfilling prophecies for the participants.
Don’t underestimate the good ones, and I am honestly looking forward to the book.

Thought experiment, if we land all those guys then the makeup of the class would be:
5* - 3
4* - 16
3* - 6

QB - 1
WR - 3
RB - 2
OL - 6
TE - 1
S - 1
CB - 3
DL - 4
LB - 2
Edge - 2
We'll need more than 1 TE in this class.

Pretty drunk because I just put my dog down so I'll probably have a new screen name after i answer if there's there's any replies but I've been busy running her back and forth to the vet and overnight vets for the last couple weeks and haven't been able to keep up with recruiting. I know about the commits but is anything trending towards us?
I’m so sorry…

I’ve been to several art shows with tarot readers. I’ve never done one myself, but I’ve watched them. The worst at their craft believe their own bs, but the best are like a combination of master storytellers and Sherlock Holmes. They read clues in the participants and weave a fantastic narrative of the future with just enough mystery and hope to leave the participant wanting more. I’d be willing to bet they often become self-fulfilling prophecies for the participants.
Don’t underestimate the good ones, and I am honestly looking forward to the book.

Yes its an intricate, big stakes reading I'm going to have to put to paper that will drive the final act. I have decide what the reading is, how prophetic I want it to be, how clear, etc. I need to read up more on the major arcane and the definitions of each card, how they are drawn, right side up, etc. It's something I have been avoiding by writing around it. I'm at a point where I could just do a cliffhanger and jump to another storyline and come back to it. Or I could just sack up and power through and see how it plays out. First draft, anyway.

Reactions: volinokc
Pretty drunk because I just put my dog down so I'll probably have a new screen name after i answer if there's there's any replies but I've been busy running her back and forth to the vet and overnight vets for the last couple weeks and haven't been able to keep up with recruiting. I know about the commits but is anything trending towards us?

Heart felt sympathies for the loss of your obviously beloved pet.

Remember the great memories and those memories live on and make us smile because we had that bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back