Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just drove by it the other day, looked the size of a small Walmart. At some point, is it too big? I don't want to spend 5 minutes parking and walking across a parking lot on a road trip...that's the whole point of a "convenience" store.

They’re more like small tourist destinations than convenience stores. When you stop there, unless you’re just gassing up, you’re gonna want to spend a few minutes there.

One of the absolute best.
Two bout-near masterpieces in one film, the first half and second half. I've always went back and forth on which half is the best. Most say the first half, and they're not wrong; but, the Vietnam sequences, especially with that score...

Kubrick was the man.

Still not sure if it's the greatest Vietnam movie ever made, though. Platoon was about as great as great gets. I think I prefer FMJ; but, Platoon may be better, idk.

You left the Tennessee- Arkansas game early and you wonder why people think you are a communist.

View attachment 559197
I was in the process of leaving when the fumble happened. I had just left my seat in the upper deck and walked through the breezeway when I heard the roar. I ran back through the breezeway to see what happened. It was an amazing time. That game was over. All Arkansas had to do was not make a historically stupid mistake --- and they did.

I was in the process of leaving when the fumble happened. I had just left my seat in the upper deck and walked through the breezeway when I heard the roar. I ran back through the breezeway to see what happened. It was an amazing time. That game was over. All Arkansas had to do was not make a historically stupid mistake --- and they did.
B82074D1-2D79-422A-AA81-C425C41E52D8.gif

This is for anyone that even considered leaving that game or any close UT game.

I was there as well…. It was an awesome game!

Tennessee is probably just holding the paperwork on Chase Burns until after the CWS. TN has until to until tomorrow to turn it in since weekends don't count against the 48 Hours. Don’t want to have Tennessee pitcher Chase Burns transferring running across the bottom of the screen during the championship game tonight. Also don’t want to have it talked about during the broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back