Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apocalypse Now encapsulates the Vietnam war better than any film. FMJ is a close second.
AN is looney toons. In the greatest way possible. Such beautiful scenery. Viewed on the biggest screen you can find and preferrably with your choice of fungus.

The stuff of mystical experiences.

Reactions: bignewt
Have you seen the doc his wife made of the making of the movie, called ironically enough Heart of Darkness. It is amazing. Almost as good as the movie. Meta before meta was a thing.
Had to buy it for multiple rewatches. That whole story behind the movie is just insane. Old school moviemaking...no hands being held out there.

I can just imagine one of the crew got lost out there and is now Colonel Kurtz himself.

Reactions: bignewt
Woke up this morning to the call that my brother died in a freak accident. Then I got the call this afternoon that my friend of 30 years, found dead this morning by his fiancé.

(A) I believe the gospel, and there is comfort.
(B) Create excuses to show and tell those around you that you love them.

Woke up this morning to the call that my brother died in a freak accident. Then I got the call this afternoon that my friend of 30 years, found dead this morning by his fiancé.

Prayers for your loss. The Gospel offers peace and comfort in these situations, but it doesn't help them hurt less. So sorry for so much loss all at once.

Man I’m sorry. In my prayers

Sorry to hear the news. Always hate trying to say sorry about it, cause I know nothing anyone says can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back