Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up this morning to the call that my brother died in a freak accident. Then I got the call this afternoon that my friend of 30 years, found dead this morning by his fiancé.

(A) I believe the gospel, and there is comfort.
(B) Create excuses to show and tell those around you that you love them.
Very sorry brother.

Woke up this morning to the call that my brother died in a freak accident. Then I got the call this afternoon that my friend of 30 years, found dead this morning by his fiancé.

Prayers for you during this time. May God comfort you and give you Peace. Prayers also for your family and the family of your friend. Praise God that you know Him and can hold on to Him during difficult times. God Bless.

I’m sorry. Thoughts out to you.

I am so sorry!! Prayers for comfort by the Comforter.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 brother!

🙏

Hey man, I'm just being honest. I wasn't the only person walking out -- people were leaving in droves. Over the years, I've heard thousands of people say they stayed until the end yet the stands were 2/3 empty when the fumble happened.

I'll stay until the end if we have a fighting chance. That game is the only one in 40+ years of UT football I screwed up. It was seriously over. Only a miracle could save us and we got it.

Who knows maybe Stoerner doesn't fumble if you stay in the stands. Butterfly effect IMO.

I like the him and we’ve chatted before , but tbh EC gives very topical info. If you spend time on forums or Twitter - the odds of you learning anything from his pod is slim to none.

It’s good to listen to if you just want Tennessee info as background noise. You don’t really have to pay attention for fear it missing a nug.

That’s awful. Will definitely be praying for you and those involved

No words except stay strong brother. Can't even imagine. One day at a time.

So sorry brother! 🙏

Dang….Prayers my friend. God’s got ya.

Didn't we get like 3 in last class between recruits and transfers?

After this season, we'll have 2 TEs on scholarship, one of whom is just learning the position. So we'll need at least one more to go with Echols IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back