Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO TN 3 biggest rivals are so different per Sport. Seems kind of crazy

Football 🏈. Bama Inbreds, Florida Jort Wearers, and Georgia Dog Barkers

Basketball 🏀. Kentucky Coal Miners, Vandy Boys, and Memphis is our Little Brother

Baseball ⚾️. Vandy Losers, Arkansas Fat Hogs, and LSU Drunk Cajuns.

IMO TN 3 biggest rivals are so different per Sport. Seems kind of crazy

Football 🏈. Bama Inbreds, Florida Jort Wearers, and Georgia Dog Barkers

Basketball 🏀. Kentucky Coal Miners, Vandy Boys, and Memphis is our Little Brother

Baseball ⚾️. Vandy Losers, Arkansas Fat Hogs, and LSU Drunk Cajuns.

Arkansas Fat Hogs 😅🤣😂

+1

Woke up this morning to the call that my brother died in a freak accident. Then I got the call this afternoon that my friend of 30 years, found dead this morning by his fiancé.

(A) I believe the gospel, and there is comfort.
(B) Create excuses to show and tell those around you that you love them.
Sorry to hear OC. Solid words even in tough times.

Woke up this morning to the call that my brother died in a freak accident. Then I got the call this afternoon that my friend of 30 years, found dead this morning by his fiancé.

God I’m sorry. Worst day of your life I’m sure. Praying that you are surrounded by love and comfort during this time. May their memory forever be a blessing to you.

Except the stud TE transfer coming in 2024. And that converted DE that is a freak. They'll break records with Nico.
There is no except. We have 4 TEs on scholarship currently. Warren and Castles will both be gone after this season. That will leave Davis and Okoye. Okoye is just now learning the position. Right now, only Echols is joining that room. JMO, but we need one more.

Have you seen the doc his wife made of the making of the movie, called ironically enough Heart of Darkness. It is amazing. Almost as good as the movie. Meta before meta was a thing.
I was disappointed at how much of the movie was ripped off from Heart of Darkness. Felt dishonest.

Last edited:
Reactions: franklinpence
WTF is wrong with some people??

Those fans should go ahead and make the jump. It is one thing to have respect, it is another to say you like. I respect bama, but I loathe them entirely with every fiber of my being. I’ll be caught dead a thousand times before I’m a bama fan.

For me personally, can’t imagine being a fan of a non sec school. My parents went to Tulane. If I hadn’t been a Vol, an alternate universe would probably find me an LSU tigah.

R.5e6692ed66ffafeb8a9d89c9aac24f79

What's up with Stephen the Aggie? Is he a former yell boy?

Those fans should go ahead and make the jump. It is one thing to have respect, it is another to say you like. I respect bama, but I loathe them entirely with every fiber of my being. I’ll be caught dead a thousand times before I’m a bama fan.

For me personally, can’t imagine being a fan of a non sec school. My parents went to Tulane. If I hadn’t been a Vol, an alternate universe would probably find me an LSU tigah.

I can’t imagine rooting for any other SEC team…..ever. Especially Bama, UF, UGA, or UK.

May God look after you and all people affected by this.

I can’t imagine rooting for any other SEC team…..ever. Especially Bama, UF, UGA, or UK.
In an alternate universe where you are not a Tennessee fan?

Knowing what sec fanhood is like, I wouldn’t want to be a fan of a team outside of it. Imagine yourself as say an Ohio state or Oklahoma or Miami fan. What an awful existence that would be.

Reactions: volinokc
In an alternate universe where you are not a Tennessee fan?

Knowing what sec fanhood is like, I wouldn’t want to be a fan of a team outside of it. Imagine yourself as say an Ohio state or Oklahoma or Miami fan. What an awful existence that would be.
Ugh…….those three have had some impressive history…..

But not real sure there are any “real” Miami fans anyway

So sorry to hear this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back