Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya… rooting against Florida here. Don’t want them winning multiple championships in the 3 major sports. LSU is already a legendary baseball program so it doesn’t mean much if they win it

If the team that beats you twice in the World Series wins it all then that's good, right? Just saying

Woke up this morning to the call that my brother died in a freak accident. Then I got the call this afternoon that my friend of 30 years, found dead this morning by his fiancé.

(A) I believe the gospel, and there is comfort.
(B) Create excuses to show and tell those around you that you love them.
My goodness. All the prayers. Truly, truly sorry.

Woke up this morning to the call that my brother died in a freak accident. Then I got the call this afternoon that my friend of 30 years, found dead this morning by his fiancé.

(A) I believe the gospel, and there is comfort.
(B) Create excuses to show and tell those around you that you love them.

Man, so sorry. I can't imagine receiving two gut shots like that in the same day. Sorry your losses. But you're right: God is good and the Gospel is truth. I'm praying you and the families can find comfort in Him.

"But why not 6-minute abs?" 😆

7, man, that's the number. 7 chipmunks twirlin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch. You know that old children's tale from the sea. It's like you're dreamin' about Gorgonzola cheese when it's clearly Brie time, baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back