Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey sausage. Get that extra protein and lose some of the unnecessary fat

Me prepping for responses:

View attachment 559442
tenor.gif

He killed multiple people, pre-meditated. Please explain how he is not a serial killer.

today was the day we learned that weezer is #teamhernandez.
You shut your whore mouth! I only support killers that played for Tennessee!

Wait....

And he doesn't meet the FBI criteria of a serial killer.

Reactions: Glitch
Players don't dictate when they play, how much they play or what position they will or won't play at UT, nor do they determine what their "value" is to UT-- in any sport. If their demands don't align, they go elsewhere. UT coaches are transparent about doing what they think is best for the team and ultimately the player. Sometimes what's best for both is for a player to portal out. UT supports and facilitates that, no matter how disappointed they may be. The general feeling across all UT programs is, everybody's replaceable so if you don't think UT is right for you, we don't think you're right for UT.

I get the uncooked turkey sausage to make patties and the uncured turkey bacon...both delicious.
The only time I've had turkey bacon or sausage was when I was in the hospital, and they wouldn't give me the real stuff. Hospital food sucks already, but it sucks even more when they put you on a specific diet that only lets you have certain foods, most of which you already hate.

I just realized I have PTSD from hospital meals.

Dammit. I have a new floater in my eye that seems like it's the size of an asteroid. Have they figured out a way to get rid of those yet?

Reactions: barrylee
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back