Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now let's adjust that by adding SoS and talent/roster ratings. Freeze and Heupel would like shoot up that list. That said, it's interesting Heupel's already there and that Freeze has managed to cling there (he's been away long enough that he's going to have to prove to me that he's not Bobby P and no whatever he did at Liberty isn't impressive to me - he took every talented but untouchable washout or academic non-qualifier from p5 schools with an AD that would've rubber stamped post-conviction Aaron Hernandez). Even so, I think he did enough at OM and maintained enough at Liberty to still be looked at in the top 10.

As for roster the article claims: "A coach's rating is weighted by the talent profile he had to work with in his career. Do more with less against rosters or units with more and the rating reflects that accordingly." And yet the 3 best rosters plus Riley are in the top 4.

He’s spending wayyyyy too much time covering it. This is the portal era. Guys leave, guys come in. No reason to keep harping on how weird he thinks it is.

He’s tweeted about it 6x starting 8 hours ago
😂Wes Tweets everything that goes through his mind on any subject.

Do you mix threads of different fibers? 🤔 But fr I highly respect the jewish folks and their folklore. I suppose islam also forbids it. And now Newtism as well.

But the no pork thing I never understood. Of all animals...don't eat those chubby pink thingies 😆 Those were wild times
If we're not meant to eat pork, why does bacon taste like heaven?

Because piggies are smarter than dogs and eight year olds and Weezer.
Billy-Madison-I-am-the-smartest-man-alive.gif

Reactions: clt_tiger
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back