Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that helmet.
I also love the Orange one that we wore at USC last year.
Unfortunately, many fans associate that helmet with the terrible game result. So who knows if or when we will see it again.
The helmet need be worn with the orange uni and pants. Cant stand the black with white, orange with white. White goes with white - best looking Uni we have, save Smokey Gray, and even all black - in moderation.

Shane Beamer would’ve absolutely come to Tennessee if Fulmer was the AD and he got the call and offer. He was a GA for 3 years under Fulmer and has fond memories of Knoxville. He said so himself. He was an assistant at SC for only 4 seasons too. He would’ve spun the same “I’m coming home. This is my dream job!” banter that he used when introduced at South Carolina.

I’m really glad that we didn’t have to face that reality.
CavernousHarmfulCottontail-size_restricted.gif

homer-simpson-doh-failed-lifting-weights-l849w5bo5b1i1k75.gif

If Tennessee trots mostly the same defense out there that they did last year then I think Tennessee by a touchdown. Otherwise Tennessee by 2 scores. Should be a good game again though.

FYP. There’s obviously something wrong with your computer/phone/etc. if it kept putting bama in place of Tennessee. Also it incorrectly placed a B in bama. Which team are you rooting for by the way?

We’re going to be

15-0 🤠

Shane Beamer would’ve absolutely come to Tennessee if Fulmer was the AD and he got the call and offer. He was a GA for 3 years under Fulmer and has fond memories of Knoxville. He said so himself. He was an assistant at SC for only 4 seasons too. He would’ve spun the same “I’m coming home. This is my dream job!” banter that he used when introduced at South Carolina.

I’m really glad that we didn’t have to face that reality.
Ugh. Couldn’t imagine going from Butch Jones to Jeremy Pruitt to Butch Jones 2.0. His gimmick **** he’s doing at the CockCommanders wouldn’t fly in Knoxville. Fool us with gimmicks once, shame on you. Fool us with gimmicks twice, shame on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back