Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.
As I said, the result had nothing to do with the color of helmet we wore.
I like the Orange helmet.
Sorry if that bothers you.

The way you said it implied that you were more involved in the style than winning.
The verbiage was pretty clear. That’s why I commented.
Definitely not bothered.
I didn’t like the helmet design. It just didn’t look right. If we could check, I bet that it was not actually Pantone 151. Just my opinion.

Reactions: cgarner30
A big season from Brian Kelly and LSU would keep him above Heupel IMO. He has sustained success for longer.

But another medicore season from Jimbo should put him below Heupel. Despite having a national championship ring and a top 5 finish as recently as 2020, he appears to be trending downward significantly as a head coach. Kelly, on the other hand, won the West in year one.

I can see the argument that Jimbo being above Heupel is ridiculous, but just as there's a wait and see approach on Heupel, there's also one on Jimbo. He can maybe turn it around this year, but I don't think he will.

One exception: Tennessee actually won the West division. 🤠

I still hate South Carolina.

And Bama.
And Georgia.
And Florida.
And Kentucky.
And Vanderbilt.
And every other SEC team.

second-futurama.gif

July 22, 1934

Special Agent Samuel A. , Cowley ordered all agents of the Chicago office to stand by for urgent duty. Anna Sage called that evening to confirm the plans, but she still did not know which theater they would attend. Therefore, agents and policemen were sent to both theaters. At 8:30 p.m., Anna Sage, John Dillinger, and Polly Hamilton strolled into the Biograph Theater to see Clark Gable in "Manhattan Melodrama." Purvis phoned Cowley, who shifted the other men from the Marbro to the Biograph.

Cowley also phoned Hoover for instructions. Hoover cautioned them to wait outside rather than risk a shooting match inside the crowded theater. Each man was instructed not to unnecessarily endanger himself and was told that if Dillinger offered any resistance, it would be each man for himself.

At 10:30 p.m., Dillinger, with his two female companions on either side, walked out of the theater and turned to his left. As they walked past the doorway in which Purvis was standing, Purvis lit a cigar as a signal for the other men to close in. Dillinger quickly realized what was happening and acted by instinct. He grabbed a pistol from his right trouser pocket as he ran toward the alley.

Five shots were fired from the guns of three FBI agents. Three of the shots hit Dillinger, and he fell face down on the pavement.
At 10:50 p.m. on July 22, 1934, John Dillinger was pronounced dead in a little room in the Alexian Brothers Hospital.

crowd-viewing-john-dillinger-body.jpg

Favorite Saturday morning cartoon?

GI Joe was great but Looney Tunes is the GOAT. When I was in Iraq on deployment, I got my girls a bootleg copy of every Looney Tunes cartoon ever made. They wore those DVD's out. It was something that connected us and I will always have extra fond memories of Looney Tunes because of that.

I know right? He is just squating down and standing up with the equivalent of roughly 2.5 grown men on his shoulders. Who doesn't do that on a daily basis.
giphy.gif

lol
LOL sweater guy is perfect.

Seriously though at present, my 3.5 year can squat more weight than I can. He got 5 lbs the other day!

These knees are shot.

I don't hate it.

Ok. I have some thoughts.

wtf.gif

2. Is there anything that Steamer does where he doesn't make it all about himself?

3. Who drives around town with a whistle in their mouth?

4. Does Steamer not have Bluetooth because he is got his phone up to his ear an awful lot while driving? Safety first Shaney.

5. I must not know what there were trying to emulate but I don't think showing off downtown Columbia, SC is the best way to gets croots to come to your school. It is a poop hole.

wtf.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back