Status
Not open for further replies.
@InVOLuntary @Orangeredblooded ?

Release Date: August 17, 1908
Creator: Émile Cohl
Country of Origin: France
Running Time: Approx. 1:20
1000002914.gif

Fantasmagorie is considered to be the oldest cartoon in the world. The very short animation is one of the earliest examples of traditional (hand-drawn) animation. It was created in 1908 by French cartoonist Émile Cohl.

The film depicts a stick figure man moving around and encountering morphing objects such as a wine bottle that turns into a flower.

I can't remember what days these came on, but my favorite cartoons were Thundercats, TMNT, Looney Tunes, Smurfs, Gummie Bears and GI Joe.
Same here, I inherited tons of VHS tapes with old recorded episodes (and commercials) of all those shows. Same family that left me those gave me a bin full of old GI Joes so every Saturday was old cartoons and me making machine gun noises with my mouth. I would just put them in and play. It was like our TV was 10 years behind 😆

Then we moved and got cable just in time for these:

1690052132502.gif

1690052190858.gif

1690052392390.gif

Idk McGill, I think one of those guys (or more) steps up. You know a lot of success comes from learning how to do it. The fact those guys saw what it takes with Wright from how he prepared/played, I think they follow that blueprint and have more success than some are expecting.

The whole team last year, going 11-2, showing that it's possible to attain greatness, I think that breeds a lot of future success from the younger guys. I think that's a big part of the reason why the next 4-5 years or longer are gonna be better than we've seen in a long time, if ever. I think we see a run similar to Clemson's in the 10's, if not better.
I am not saying that there is no way we get above average OL 0
play, I know the staff develops well, they have proven to be more than competent...I am saying that I can/will not assume above average OL play until I see it on the field.

I can see the awesome potential of Joe Milton, so it is easy to envision him having a monster year...it is not easy to identify (for me) that potential for greatness in the guys we have on our OL....not saying they for sure do not, just that I can not see it until they do it.

He's the reason Delta added the don't tamper with smoke detectors in the airplane restrooms....allegedly.

I came across this quote when looking for a pic to post.

"Gordon used to sneak a wet towel into the bathrooms on the airplanes," said Harley Race. "He used to put the damp towel over the smoke detector and sit in the airplane restroom and smoke cigarettes. Gordon was the reason that the airlines added signs about not tampering with their smoke detectors."
That’s some funny stuff. I use to like Gordon and Lance Russell In Memphis wrestling. Both iconic wrestling announcers. I would have loved to hear John Ward and Bill Anderson call a main event match from the Mid-South Coliseum or the Omni in Atlanta. It would have been great

A woman who has grandkids early, but doesnt like being called granny, grandma, etc. . . what's the best name to call them if you're trying to irritate them? Just "grandma" or nanny or granny? Which one do you think hits them the hardest?
granny

Last edited:
A woman who has grandkids early, but doesnt like being called granny, grandma, etc. . . what's the best name to call them if you're trying to irritate them? Just "grandma" or nanny or granny? Which one do you think hits them the hardest?
MeeMee. and PeePee for the grandpa.

There’s a Sebastian Maniscalco joke in there somewhere

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Same here, I inherited tons of VHS tapes with old recorded episodes (and commercials) of all those shows. Same family that left me those gave me a bin full of old GI Joes so every Saturday was old cartoons and me making machine gun noises with my mouth. I would just put them in and play. It was like our TV was 10 years behind 😆

Then we moved and got cable just in time for these:

View attachment 564854

View attachment 564855

View attachment 564856
That Batman came on weekday afternoons on Fox when I was in high school. If I didn’t have soccer, I loved to smoke one on my way home and veg out to that show.
The X-Men was Saturday morning Fox fare when I was in college. It was a great watch while I sat on the couch recovering from the night before with a little hair of the dog.

I made my folks proud.

Losing Wright is tough. Carvin was a consistent and solid guard but replaceable. I think there will be some pains early in the season but they'll be fine. We still have Mincey and Crawford at LT, Spraggins at LG (PreSeason All-SEC), and Mays at C (PreSeason All-SEC). I haven't seen the forecast for RG or RT but we added Campbell (who will compete for reps at RT) and Karic. Then guys like Addison Nichols are a year older as well and new guys can compete like the JUCO Larry Johnson. Not to mention, if Campbell isn't capable of holding down RT, Mincey or Crawford could move over to the right. That still leaves super seniors like Ollie Lane and Dayne Davis as serviceable backups.
Do not count out Dayne Davis at RT. Heupel raved about him after Spring practice. Davis has added muscle and quickness. He puts in the work

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back