Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your taking it the wrong way damn everybody wants to argue,I'm happy with that but their trying for more and some are switching their thoughts according to some posters I just going by what the "insiders" are saying
My best advice is to read the "insiders" posts with a grain of salt and just roll with it. Dont think on it too much

What? It was literally 21-6 going into the 4th quarter. They scored 8 points 5 minutes into the 4th quarter, then 90 seconds later we scored again, then again. I’ve watched that game 5+ times since then, there’s not a lot from that game to be concerned about
You answered your own question. 5 minutes into the 4th quarter, it was 21-14. It was a one score game well into the 4th quarter exactly like I said it was.

Really hoping staff takes advantage and signs a full class. If my memory serves, we signed less than 25 lats yurr. We got Tyre West late, but that's it.

There will likely be some kids that jump out in their Sr seasons, so, all isnt lost. Hope we can get someone we werent suppsed too.
Seems like we always get 1+ that aren't on the radar in the summer.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
aTm "CoEds"

Open_Stage1__84908.1666277687.jpg
R.45ab6ffb9a814f27c6ac74bafa932a5f

You answered your own question. 5 minutes into the 4th quarter, it was 21-14. It was a one score game well into the 4th quarter exactly like I said it was.
I guess the term of "well into" you use is relative. Because 6.5 minutes into the 4th qtr it was 28-14, just like he said it was. Then we scored again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back