Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen bear skin rugs and bears on TV and in the smokies. . . I never realized how massive they are til I was quoting a job for a man who had the paws and head of a grizzly. It's unbelievable how huge they are when you see their size in person and smoky mountain bears look like cubs next to a grizzly.
You can sense the power of a full grown Grizzly from 100 yards away...they are scary animals.

I was running on the field after the game.

I was actually in Florida. Pretty sure that I was heard yelling our victory throughout the whole state!
Scared the crap out of all my in-laws. that I was forced to vacation with them during football season (they deserved it for making me miss that game, especially when I had season tickets! 😈) was never to be repeated.

Last edited:
If Joe loves the woo, then @Glitch , you're on your own. I am climbing aboard the Woo!!! train.
why-fail.gif

Tennessee's last 5 weeks

June 18: 4-star S Boo Carter commits

June 20: 4-star LB Jordan Burns commits

June 22: 4-star OT Max Anderson commits

June 30: 4-star WR Braylon Staley commits

July 7: 4-star OG William Satterwhite commits

July 19: 5-star WR Mike Matthews commits

July 21: 4-star ILB Edwin Spillman commits

July 26: 4-star CB Cai Bates?

August 5: 4-star Amari Jefferson?

Is 7 blue chip commitments in 5 weeks not good enough for you? I swear, the attitudes on this forum sometimes blows my mind
It's the Janet Jackson syndrome. What have you done for me lately? There are posters who don't even get one boom in before they are asking who's next. I couldn't live like that, myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back