Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
From my understanding, no mortal man can survive past 1.99 marijuanas. . .

It starts getting dicey at the 1.5 mark. @TrippieRedd may be the only exception. He is like Westley from The Princess Bride with his iocaine powder. Built up a super-immunity over years and years and years of use.

I think it's because the ball stayed in the park and Clemente ran around the bases before they could get it back in and get him out.

i-dont-believe-you.gif

Saw this question on twitter...........

7 Power 5 schools not to host College Game Day? I don't want to cheat...........

Maryland
Rutgers
Cal
Maryland
Duke
?
?

So if you’re 16 in 30 years you would be 46, and in 40 you would be 56. I hope you’re not planning on having grandkids at 76!

My kids were born when I was 39 and 42. It definitely possible that I could be 70 before my first grandchild is born. I will be 61 this year. I’m here for it!

My kids were born when I was 39 and 42. It definitely possible that I could be 70 before my first grandchild is born. I will be 61 this year. I’m here for it!

I am 42 now and cannot imagine having a new born at this point in my life. Heck, I have trouble keeping up with my teenagers and they sleep a lot! Grandchildren before 50 is a distinct possibility for me.

What was your first ever Vols game... good or bad??

Mine was 1979 Bluebonnet Bowl... a 27-22 loss to Purdue

I was 8

1974 Liberty Bowl

Vols beat Maryland 7-3

My little league football coach took the whole team and bought us all tickets. The team piled into the 4 coaches pickup trucks (end of December) to ride to/from the game. It was glorious. I became a VFL that day.

Correction, it was the 1971 Liberty Bowl that my coach took us to. 1974 game my brother in law took me to. Both wins for our Vols! 1974 confirmed that my VFL decision was truly a lifelong commitment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back