June 20: 4-star LB Jordan Burns commits

June 22: 4-star OT Max Anderson commits

June 30: 4-star WR Braylon Staley commits

July 7: 4-star OG William Satterwhite commits

July 19: 5-star WR Mike Matthews commits

July 21: 4-star ILB Edwin Spillman commits

July 26: 4-star CB Cai Bates?

August 5: 4-star Amari Jefferson?

Is 7 blue chip commitments in 5 weeks not good enough for you? I swear, the attitudes on this forum sometimes blows my mind
It's inevitable

What? It was literally 21-6 going into the 4th quarter. They scored 8 points 5 minutes into the 4th quarter, then 90 seconds later we scored again, then again. I’ve watched that game 5+ times since then, there’s not a lot from that game to be concerned about
Duh...if we don't score 45+ and win by 30 we obviously struggled..🤷‍♂️

Your taking it the wrong way damn everybody wants to argue,I'm happy with that but their trying for more and some are switching their thoughts according to some posters I just going by what the "insiders" are saying
If you had seen as much stupid bitching over recruiting as we VN old timers have...you would understand the aggravation...😏

Look at those claws👀
After he put my head in his mouth……yeah just burn my underwear and pants😎
I've seen bear skin rugs and bears on TV and in the smokies. . . I never realized how massive they are til I was quoting a job for a man who had the paws and head of a grizzly. It's unbelievable how huge they are when you see their size in person and smoky mountain bears look like cubs next to a grizzly.

Getting excited for the start of the season!

I think I'm most looking forward to the defense, I know Banks wasn't the most liked coach last season but this year's defense should be the deepest and most talented he's had and 2 cycles of "getting his guys" I feel like if we're going to have a chance to really see what he is capable of this will be the first year to really see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back