Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not taking this era for granted. The last 10-15 years have been humbling. It’s amazing to be where we are after what UT athletics has been through.
Going to enjoy every good thing that comes our way and not focus on the bad (like I did before!).

Please don’t challenge them!
Lol..that was the old me..what is really funny is that I didn't prefer MJ, but when I figured out I could smoke MASSIVE amounts while being Cranked up and get all the benefits without the downside (for me) dragass of being stoned....then I really went haywire.

Like I said...that was the old me...thank God.

Just win games, keep grinding. The Vols come out winning big games again this year the recruiting will take care of itself. Recruiting is getting there, this staff can flat out coach. Get ready we’re going to have a great year! GBO!
Agreed...I ain't sweating recruiting anymore.

You don't get released on day 1 for not being good enough. He did something that probably circles back to a lack of discipline. Interested to see if the actual cause gets reported (something like: overweight/out of shape, late, talking back to coaches/vets, etc)

Edit: He was apparently cut before practices even began. Makes me wonder if there was legal issues or possibly just not showing up on time.

Of course . He is a cancer to the locker room.

Reactions: franklinpence
Vick had one of the strongest arms ever. That's what I'm talking about. But I don't think Vick is close on running QBs. He was just one of the first of this wave - damn good at it but I wouldn't consider him the best at that.

I watched him play so many games. Was so fun to watch. Stupid how he threw it all away.

Too bad that Kentucky QB Levis is going to get them all fired.
I hope he genuinely earned the job, and this isn’t a PR move to try to earn favor with Vols fans for not drafting Hooker.
happy for Luke, but I’m not asking for my Titans fan card back. I turned it in and I’m done with them… only time I’ve ever done that
I was done last draft, not just with the Levis pick, but it put the nail in the coffin of fandom for me. Am I the only one that felt that draft pick felt forced because of how far he had fallen in the draft? I know, I know, get over it, Nancy.

That's probably fair. Post-conviction Vick wasn't the same a pre- conviction Vick. But I still think when you talk about best running QBs you have to branch out from the NFL. Condredge Holloway, Cam in college, Johnny Manziel in college etc.
Vick was better than all of them

You don't get released on day 1 for not being good enough. He did something that probably circles back to a lack of discipline. Interested to see if the actual cause gets reported (something like: overweight/out of shape, late, talking back to coaches/vets, etc)

Edit: He was apparently cut before practices even began. Makes me wonder if there was legal issues or possibly just not showing up on time.
It was probably as simple as….. they wanted to bring in a guy for a different position…. Banks as went through the mini-camp practices I think…. I read they though that they were going to have more openings at linebacker but that is not the case.

Reactions: Ace
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back