Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
79 at the beach ATM.
dumpster-man.gif

Makes more sense than being in the PAC. Also, the PAC will either need to get some new blood or they are just going to bleed out as the other P5 conferences continue expanding.
Kind of ironic Colorado moved from Big 8 or whatever it was called to Pac 12 and now want to go back. Should have stayed there to start with...

I found the full Storm Trooper helmet and the full Darth Vader helmet. My son and I were going to get them for snow skiing.

Get him white ski pants, jacket and gloves.

Me in all black with a black cape.

A perfectly good idea was foiled by the fact that the helmets were hot, couldn’t breathe or see very well with it on.

It was actually going to be our tribute to you!
Lol! Yes I gave up skiing in mine a while back.😏

My AC has been out all day.. this is almost exactly me right now.
Sorry for that.

When I was little and it was really hot, if we complained, my dad used to say rather nonchalantly, "It's supposed to be hot, it's summer." As you can imagine that was annoying! But now that I'm older, I find that the saying does me immense good. Every. single. summer. 😂 I say it to myself every year.

Makes more sense than being in the PAC. Also, the PAC will either need to get some new blood or they are just going to bleed out as the other P5 conferences continue expanding.
Sad. I hate all this de-regionalization and power grabbing. This is the one issue in football I go full Leeroy McGill and can’t help it.

Little Napoleon syndrome Sankey at the forefront. Awful for the game.

Sorry for that.

When I was little and it was really hot, if we complained, my dad used to say rather nonchalantly, "It's supposed to be hot, it's summer." As you can imagine that was annoying! But now that I'm older, I find that the saying does me immense good. Every. single. summer. 😂 I say it to myself every year.
Normally I’m understanding of these issues but we have had HVAC issues the entire year we’ve been in this home. They ripped out ductwork and rerouted some stuff Monday to alleviate issues and instead it’s been worse than it has been all year. I’m now reluctant to ever get a new construction home again.

Pure mathematics. People leaving the west coast states in droves. I have one from Oregon who is a witchdoctor, most likely.

Normally I’m understanding of these issues but we have had HVAC issues the entire year we’ve been in this home. They ripped out ductwork and rerouted some stuff Monday to alleviate issues and instead it’s been worse than it has been all year. I’m now reluctant to ever get a new construction home again.
It's really difficult to find good or even average skilled people. I think that's everywhere now. Sad for you and the country as a whole. I hope it gets straightened out soon for you! I was just remembering dad's words. 😂 Didn't mean to minimize your real problem. But I trust you know that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back