Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was digging around and found this video. I see several of the cars that were at the show. This guy must've brought a lot of them from this collection. This video shows the cyclone I mentioned. Just behind the guy you can see the super duty catalina I showed pictures of.

They said it wasn't a "car show", but a get together of collectors. I guess that's why it wasn't advertised and there weren't many people there. . . also explains all the crazy rare cars that were there.

Pretty cool that I got to see them, just wish I knew what I was in for before I got there. . .

Need your 🙏….. we decided to become foster parents…. They are bringing our first two kids, 8 and 10 yrs old on Monday…. They have come from pretty rough situations.
Bless you guys for doing this. The foster care system is so broken, so I admire anyone who will go through everything required to become foster parents. However, the situations so many of these kids find themselves in is so much worse. You are in my prayers.

It's really difficult to find good or even average skilled people. I think that's everywhere now. Sad for you and the country as a whole. I hope it gets straightened out soon for you! I was just remembering dad's words. 😂 Didn't mean to minimize your real problem. But I trust you know that.
Oh, definitely. Didn’t take it that way. I was just venting 😂

Reactions: Orange.
Normally I’m understanding of these issues but we have had HVAC issues the entire year we’ve been in this home. They ripped out ductwork and rerouted some stuff Monday to alleviate issues and instead it’s been worse than it has been all year. I’m now reluctant to ever get a new construction home again.

I was in that boat earlier this summer. The evaporator coils were freezing over and dropping sheets of ice in the morning, and the air was coming out of the vents at 70+, so I knew it was the Freon. The problem was the unit is only two years old and no one could figure it out. They searched everywhere for a leak and then, purely by accident as they were about to refill the Freon, they discovered a leak coming from the condenser coil when their sensor started going crazy.
It was under warranty so I got it replaced for the cost of labor. Getting the AC fixed changed the entire trajectory of my summer.

so…don’t give up, there is a fix and someone will figure it out.

Saw a post on VQ that said our recruiting is "good not great" and I tend to agree, we have a staff full of top notch on the field coaches but have room for improvement in recruiting. That being said I wouldn't fire any of them to bring in elite recruiters though

Saw a post on VQ that said our recruiting is "good not great" and I tend to agree, we have a staff full of top notch on the field coaches but have room for improvement in recruiting. That being said I wouldn't fire any of them to bring in elite recruiters though
Would definitely rather have “good not great” recruiting and great on the field than vice versa

Also Nico…

Where is our class rated right now? What is the player avg right now? If it's in the top10 & over 90.5, I've got news for you, it's better than "good".

I was in that boat earlier this summer. The evaporator coils were freezing over and dropping sheets of ice in the morning, and the air was coming out of the vents at 70+, so I knew it was the Freon. The problem was the unit is only two years old and no one could figure it out. They searched everywhere for a leak and then, purely by accident as they were about to refill the Freon, they discovered a leak coming from the condenser coil when their sensor started going crazy.
It was under warranty so I got it replaced for the cost of labor. Getting the AC fixed changed the entire trajectory of my summer.

so…don’t give up, there is a fix and someone will figure it out.

We definitely won’t give up. The builders warranty department and the contracted HVAC company are tired of seeing us haha. We had trouble with the evaporator coil freezing too, then they “fixed” that, but then that fix caused more issues. Now, the unit isnt freezing anymore and we have proper air temp coming out of the vents but it’s just not pushing out of the vents which then makes it have trouble keeping up. They increased the pressure and we’ve seen a very small improvement but it’s still mid 70s in the house. I’m calling again in the morning. Glad that you got yours figured out and hope we can find the resolution soon as well.

Where is our class rated right now? What is the player avg right now? If it's in the top10 & over 90.5, I've got news for you, it's better than "good".
meh. we have several key positions that need immediate depth. no cap on commits, and truly whats on the horizon seems pretty bleak.

Good, not great. Could be great, could be best since Botch's in state grab. Time will tell.

Confirmed.
on-fire.gif

Must be black shorts.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back