Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
We definitely won’t give up. The builders warranty department and the contracted HVAC company are tired of seeing us haha. We had trouble with the evaporator coil freezing too, then they “fixed” that, but then that fix caused more issues. Now, the unit isnt freezing anymore and we have proper air temp coming out of the vents but it’s just not pushing out of the vents which then makes it have trouble keeping up. They increased the pressure and we’ve seen a very small improvement but it’s still mid 70s in the house. I’m calling again in the morning. Glad that you got yours figured out and hope we can find the resolution soon as well.

Yeah, I had about 5 different technicians look and got everything from change my filters more often (I do every three months), to buy a new 20K unit. I was raging. Like I said, the guy who figured it out did so by accident when he set his sensor on top of the unit as he was about to refill the Freon and it started going crazy. It’s amazing how everyone missed the obvious problem.

While there is no initial counters limit this year. We still will have to operate at a ~83 limit.

We only have about ~15 seniors who we will definitely lose at the end of the year. Spots always get worked out, but we will need ~10 transfers to help even out the roster as our roster is getting rapidly void of upperclassman from the 21/22 classes.

I really don't expect us to sign more than 20-25 high schoolers in this cycle.

While there is no initial counters limit this year. We still will have to operate at a ~83 limit.

We only have about ~15 seniors who we will definitely lose at the end of the year. Spots always get worked out, but we will need ~10 transfers to help even out the roster as our roster is getting rapidly void of upperclassman from the 21/22 classes.

20 is a big difference than 18.

Who is currently still on the board that we have a shot with?

Ryan Wingo
Jordan Ross
Kamarion Franklin
Chris Cole
Bennett Warren
Danny Okoye
Amari Jefferson
Roger Saleapaga

Anyone else? (I didn't include Nwaneri because I don't think we actually have a shot there.)

I fully expect more names will pop up. I'm just curious who the current players to keep an eye on are.

I don't see us taking 10 transfers.

LWS' file has us at 31 Seniors. Which means we can replace 29 of them if we're giving up 2 schollies a year, right?

Normally I’m understanding of these issues but we have had HVAC issues the entire year we’ve been in this home. They ripped out ductwork and rerouted some stuff Monday to alleviate issues and instead it’s been worse than it has been all year. I’m now reluctant to ever get a new construction home again.
Our AC went out in our home in Clearwater in early summer 06 and they couldn't get it permanently fixed for months...so we spent the whole summer that year with pretty much no AC...in central Florida...with 90%+ humidity every day, so we spent nearly every evening in the pool until it cooled off a bit. We put box fans in all the windows...some pointing out and some in so we could get a pretty good breeze flowing at night.

That summer was pure Hell..🥵🥵🥵

Here it is. The only "survivor" Cyclone Spoiler II known to exist. There are thought to be 37 Spoiler IIs in existence, but this is the only "unrestored" (no paint, body, or interior work ever done), all numbers matching, all original owner's manual, msrp sheet, etc. known to exist. I wonder what this thing's worth? My buddy, his brother, and I didn't know how rare it was, so, between us all, we ended up with hardly any videos or pics of it, 😂.

Crazy they just drove this thing up and parked it on the edge of the street. I would've been sweating bullets if it were mine.

https://youtube.com/shorts/GXMH-n53rWM?feature=share

So, actually having a recruiting discussion for once, what do people think we need? On offense, I think we've met our need at QB, RB, and IOL. I think we need one more WR, one more TE, and 2 OTs. We'd probably take another RB and WR if the right guys want to come. On defense, I think we need 2 good interior DL. I feel like we need a good Edge though we'd probably take more if the fit is right. I actually think we're okay at LB, but we'd take Cole if he wants to come. My big question would be secondary. I kind of feel we're okay with who we have, but I also kind of feel we need another CB and another safety. Our secondary has been a puzzle to me.

Our AC went out in our home in Clearwater in early summer 06 and they couldn't get it permanently fixed for months...so we spent the whole summer that year with pretty much no AC...in central Florida...with 90%+ humidity every day, so we spent nearly every evening in the pool until it cooled off a bit. We put box fans in all the windows...some pointing out and some in so we could get a pretty good breeze flowing at night.

That summer was pure Hell..🥵🥵🥵
And people wonder why I'm naked.

It's much cooler this way, and the breeze between the legs is pure joy.

So, actually having a recruiting discussion for once, what do people think we need? On offense, I think we've met our need at QB, RB, and IOL. I think we need one more WR, one more TE, and 2 OTs. We'd probably take another RB and WR if the right guys want to come. On defense, I think we need 2 good interior DL. I feel like we need a good Edge though we'd probably take more if the fit is right. I actually think we're okay at LB, but we'd take Cole if he wants to come. My big question would be secondary. I kind of feel we're okay with who we have, but I also kind of feel we need another CB and another safety. Our secondary has been a puzzle to me.
Offensive Lineman and Defensive Lineman imo. You can have an abundance of skill players but if you can't protect QB you can never utilize there abilities. Same for defense if you got the horses up front then the LB and secondary jobs become easier.. So give more more big uglies..

Tennessee-Oklahoma Orange Bowl introductions 1968

I hope this video works. This video is the player introductions for this game. I was a student then with a lot of these guys. Our kicker missed a field goal at the end of the game that would have won the game. We lost by two points. With a win, we would have won the national championship. Some of you baby boomers will recognize a lot of these names. Good memories!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back