Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
We watched it on a black and white tv with a fire going in the fireplace. Great memories! Johnson was the all-american center for tennessee going against oklahoma all american nose guard. If my memory is correct Johnson handles him pretty good
I was only 4 years old but my parents and family was watching it and I remember them talking about that game. I remember seeing a angle of that kick a few years back and it looked good and looked like ref went with quick no good and ran right off the field. I have watched the game on tape. A great battle back from being down 19-0 at half. Tennessee had some very good teams in the 60’s. That Orange Bowl was a classic for the time! GBO

RF, need some travel advice. Booked Frontier ATL to DEN for October, original departure time was 11am. But then they moved my flight 7am. Did the same on the return flight. Supposed to depart at 6pm, but they moved it back to 7am. I can get a credit or a full refund. I live a couple of hour from ATL, so I don't really want to depart that early. Any suggestions?
Get a full refund and fly Delta. Frontier is garbage.

"Feels Like 98" is right up there with Bama...I hate it that much.

The moment some of you realize it's not 1998 anymore, the smarter you'll be. Actually, in real, modern-day life, the moment you realize that we are not on Bama's, UGA's, or Ohio St's level, maybe?? the smarter you'll be. It sucks, I know...it sucks sayin it; but, it's true. Anyone shocked by that doesn't know where they're at, or what day it is.

We are not on that level...yet.

And, guess what, neither are ALL the other schools not named those three. What we are?? We are on par with every other school not named Bama, UGA, or Ohio St. Just those three. Just three, you losers. Not only are we on par with literally EVERYONE ELSE, we've completely blown apart the next 5 after those 3. Some of you will have to take it slow through that one.

Right now, we have a Top 8 to 10 program, on the field and in recruiting...and, that's after Year 2. I'll be honest...I can't ****** believe it! We have truly crashed the party, and i love it! To be where we are right now, after the last 20 hellish years! Twenty damn years of not only "being down"...but, an outright EMBARRASSMENT, imo.

Yes, it sucks not landing a couple of these guys...again, though, unless you're Bama, UGA, or Ohio St, you're going to have some bummers, period

Keep winning to recruit like those three, plain and simple, period...again.
Where we truly are right now, is EXACTLY where we want to be...because two years ago NO ONE saw us here. And, if you say you did, you're lying.

RF, need some travel advice. Booked Frontier ATL to DEN for October, original departure time was 11am. But then they moved my flight 7am. Did the same on the return flight. Supposed to depart at 6pm, but they moved it back to 7am. I can get a credit or a full refund. I live a couple of hour from ATL, so I don't really want to depart that early. Any suggestions?
Get a full refund and have @Weezer drive you. . .

Please say a prayer for my mom. She fell tonight and possible hip fracture. She’s in Oak Ridge hospital. She just got out of the hospital for double pneumonia 3 weeks ago and anyone who works in healthcare knows, hip fractures are hard to come back from for the elderly.
Wish her, you, and your whole family the best and a successful recovery for your mom.

Last edited:
Good try. Not buying it
They’re all the same. They bury Vol in their screen name and wait for a bite on their bait. 🥱. Y’all take pity on this one, he gave it a shot.
I saw the post he’s referring to. You really think this dude created an account a decade ago to troll a recruiting Miss today?

This “troll” **** is turning into a witch hunt lmao

I saw the post he’s referring to. You really think this dude created an account a decade ago to troll a recruiting Miss today?

This “troll” **** is turning into a witch hunt lmao
What? There’s plenty of Vol fans that stalk other boards for info. There’s plenty of witches that like to troll other team’s boards. There even plenty of Vols that like to troll on here. They’re the worst witches.

Please say a prayer for my mom. She fell tonight and possible hip fracture. She’s in Oak Ridge hospital. She just got out of the hospital for double pneumonia 3 weeks ago and anyone who works in healthcare knows, hip fractures are hard to come back from for the elderly.
Prayers for your Mom. Comfort and Peace for you.

We definitely won’t give up. The builders warranty department and the contracted HVAC company are tired of seeing us haha. We had trouble with the evaporator coil freezing too, then they “fixed” that, but then that fix caused more issues. Now, the unit isnt freezing anymore and we have proper air temp coming out of the vents but it’s just not pushing out of the vents which then makes it have trouble keeping up. They increased the pressure and we’ve seen a very small improvement but it’s still mid 70s in the house. I’m calling again in the morning. Glad that you got yours figured out and hope we can find the resolution soon as well.
I know a guy that could tell you in about 5 minutes what the problem is

No dirtier business than HVAC
Finding a good one is key

"Feels Like 98" is right up there with Bama...I hate it that much.

The moment some of you realize it's not 1998 anymore, the smarter you'll be. Actually, in real, modern-day life, the moment you realize that we are not on Bama's, UGA's, or Ohio St's level, maybe?? the smarter you'll be. It sucks, I know...it sucks sayin it; but, it's true. Anyone shocked by that doesn't know where they're at, or what day it is.

We are not on that level...yet.

And, guess what, neither are ALL the other schools not named those three. What we are?? We are on par with every other school not named Bama, UGA, or Ohio St. Just those three. Just three, you losers. Not only are we on par with literally EVERYONE ELSE, we've completely blown apart the next 5 after those 3. Some of you will have to take it slow through that one.

Right now, we have a Top 8 to 10 program, on the field and in recruiting...and, that's after Year 2. I'll be honest...I can't ****** believe it! We have truly crashed the party, and i love it! To be where we are right now, after the last 20 hellish years! Twenty damn years of not only "being down"...but, an outright EMBARRASSMENT, imo.

Yes, it sucks not landing a couple of these guys...again, though, unless you're Bama, UGA, or Ohio St, you're going to have some bummers, period

Keep winning to recruit like those three, plain and simple, period...again.
Where we truly are right now, is EXACTLY where we want to be...because two years ago NO ONE saw us here. And, if you say you did, you're lying.
But it do feel like 98… every year until it don’t

Get the refund, wait until closer to travel time to rebook…. Perhaps you’re familiar with Fronteir already, super cheap, but they don’t have customer service you can call

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back