Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
twss.gif
sadhr2 (1).gif

Your son is smart. Ocarina of Time is my all time favorite Zelda and is considered an all time Zelda game. I haven't played the newer ones but everything I've heard/read is that Call of the Wild and Tears finally managed to match the magic of Ocarina of Time which was just a very special game.
Yeah i've watched him play those two and they are great for sure. I've always preferred platformers myself. Loved the mega man games growing up.

Reactions: Rishvol and UTProf
should I go ahead and bite the bullet for $1000 nose bleed tickets to the A&M game or wait it out?

I bought pretty good seats at 250 per ticket. Feeling pretty good about myself.

Then went to get airline tickets. To Knoxville $325. Then the return segment jacked it up to $900 for the round trip if you take the 7AM flight out of Knoxville. Up to $1200 if you leave later.

My buddies and I are flying to and from Chattanooga instead and saving hundreds of dollars each. Already have hotel rooms in Knoxville so drive in Friday and back Sunday morning.

Airlines suck sometimes.

We finish with
WR- Wingo, Jefferson
OL- Warren
DL- Franklin, Nwaneri, Rushing, Ross, Okoye, White
LB- Cole

That would be #1 class in the country

Just curious, is #1 based on an On3 or other calculator?

The 247 calculator would put us at 207 points. Insane! Would be good for 3rd-4th the last 3 years. Still early, but it would currently have us 2nd behind UGA.

Sometimes I forget, or have a hard time comprehending just how insane the top 3 classes are. Class averages of 93-94+ is just madness. This finish would have us at a crazy 92.83. Don't think we've ever topped 90.87 (last year) in modern times...and still Hype balls out. A class like this would put us over the damn top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back