Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

seinfeld-puddy.gif

Maybe one of the Biltmore folks will do it and be named "Vanderbilt Vanderbilt".

Also find it hilarious they'll do a drawing. They seriously think more than one loon will do this?
True. If Tennessee did a free ticket drawing to change your name to Neyland or even Tennessee, loads of people would apply. Hell, I would consider it if the seats were spectacular.

We don't have a problem selling tickets though. 🤷

Maybe one of the Biltmore folks will do it and be named "Vanderbilt Vanderbilt".

Also find it hilarious they'll do a drawing. They seriously think more than one loon will do this?

I will give Vanderbilt credit for being smart about the contest and making it so you had to change your first name. I don't think people would have an issue changing their last name and being mistaken for a Vanderbilt lol.

Turn off your WiFi on your device and then reconnect. Sometimes it is a bad connection only.
If you can use your phone as a hot spot and you have good phone reception, you can also try switching from your wifi to hotspot to compare results. There my be a limit to hotspot use without fees (varies by plan), but I think there us usually some included free, which is all you need to test the difference.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back