Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vol fam, you restore my faith in humanity and at times I'm ready to nuke us all. Even when it's just me venting, you find a way to pick me up. We are blessed to have such a community. There is simply no greater fanbase on Earth. I believe that 1000 percent.

Im very close to exposing who you really are. You have taken money, a phone, and now a gaming console from these people. This is low even for you.

Your son is smart. Ocarina of Time is my all time favorite Zelda and is considered an all time Zelda game. I haven't played the newer ones but everything I've heard/read is that Call of the Wild and Tears finally managed to match the magic of Ocarina of Time which was just a very special game.
I played Ocarina of Time because my brother that is 12 years younger than me wanted to see what it was like but was too scared to play it himself. Fast forward to a few years back when my son got Breath of the Wild and was too nervous playing it and had me play it while he watched...so I'm familiar with both. Breath of the Wild is actually a better game, and Ocarina is definitely one of the best N64 games I remember. My son now has the newest one and says it's even better.

I played Ocarina of Time because my brother that is 12 years younger than me wanted to see what it was like but was too scared to play it himself. Fast forward to a few years back when my son got Breath of the Wild and was too nervous playing it and had me play it while he watched...so I'm familiar with both. Breath of the Wild is actually a better game, and Ocarina is definitely one of the best N64 games I remember. My son now has the newest one and says it's even better.

Yeah that wouldn't surprise me from what I've heard. Breath of the Wild is supposed to be amazing and apparently innovated the open world genre. Ocarina was magical when I played it but I can't imagine that it's held up as well, especially given the sweeping praise that it Breath of the Wild got.

Reactions: Glitch

What snake oil is freeze selling? This is the 2nd five star he has flipped… one from UGA and now Bama… Ik dude has always been good a recurring but sheesh

Playing time plus fat NIL deals would be my guess. Auburn has the money and the room. UGA and BAMA are overloaded.

Playing time plus fat NIL deals would be my guess. Auburn has the money and the room. UGA and BAMA are overloaded.

Would rather Auburn getting 5 star talent then Bama and UGA just wish we could flip a 5* from them ya know? Our recruiting is doing pretty great but would love to get a flip from the leg humpers or the gumps

Would rather Auburn getting 5 star talent then Bama and UGA just wish we could flip a 5* from them ya know? Our recruiting is doing pretty great but would love to get a flip from the leg humpers or the gumps

Auburn is closer to a lot of Georgia recruits than we are so they have an advantage there that we don't. I think we'll get back to flipping some recruits soon but UGA is tough to go against right now unless you're truly going all in like we did with Nico. I'd like to think we can sell certain positions better than they can but we need more than one good year behind us.

Auburn is closer to a lot of Georgia recruits than we are so they have an advantage there that we don't. I think we'll get back to flipping some recruits soon but UGA is tough to go against right now unless you're truly going all in like we did with Nico. I'd like to think we can sell certain positions better than they can but we need more than one good year behind us.
hopefully one day we go back to the way it was in the 90s with Garner taking all of Georgia’s defensive talent. “real Georgia men play at Tennessee”. Gonna be hard and gonna need consistency but at the end of day I believe Tennessee is by and large the better brand and will win out once we start staking 10+ win seasons

no it doesnt. Auburn and Clemson being good never helps us. Auburn is one of our oldest and fiercest rivals.

It helps us if Auburn is taking from BAMA and UGA. Split that Georgia recruiting pie up and they're all a lot more beatable. Recruits accumulating at one school the way they have at BAMA and UGA, respectively lead to super teams that are all that more talented than everyone else. That's what Kirby's had the past two seasons and he's been able to run roughshod over everyone. When he had more normal classes to work with UGA was much more beatable. Also, Auburn handing either of them a loss is good for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back